“Thank you!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
“Thank you!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I would just like to say a huge thank you for an excellent service! I needed a print framed asap for my sisters wedding present and they were incredibly accommodating, the lovely lady went through the options with me and suggested the perfect frame to compliment the print. They also had it done for me in record time, as I am very bad for leaving things till last minute!
This is only the second time I have been to them, but I will defiantly return in the near future to have my sisters wedding pics framed :)
Friendly, knowledgeable, reliable, professional and fast service! Defiantly the best framing shop in Carlisle!

Visited June 2013

“Amazing service and staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Martin H clearly does not know what he is talking about. Nor does he seem to know the difference between there and their!
I took a picture into Henshaw framing as a gift for a wedding and the end result was amazing. Great quality and service not to mention value for money. Staff were friendly, really considerate and have me exactly what I asked for and did so with a smile.
The after sale service for me was an email saying they hoped I was pleased with my product and that should I have any problems then do not hesitate to contact them.
Not that I even had any problems but it was nice to know this service was there regardless.
This was a much more pleasant transaction than a one I have previously had at a framing company in the same area.
If you are after high quality goods, excellent value and brilliant service then go to Henshaw Picture Framing!!!!

Visited August 2013
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“Excellent family run gallery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I often use these framers and it is great value and the work is very good. Extremely friendly staff, I would recommend it to anyone.

Visited July 2013
8 attraction reviews
“Absoultely horrendous, terrible service, very poor”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

We took a special family print into be framed, brand new in perfect condition. The print came back terribly finger marked, when we took it back to complain, there was no after sales service at all. We were basically told it wasn't there problem & to go away. Horrible nasty & aggressive attitude, I would definitely not recommend Henshaw Picture Framing to anyone. There are plenty of other great framers in Carlisle, DO NOT use this one. Awful experience, was made feel like a lier & that my custom wasn't worth a thing.

Visited December 2012
sue161, Owner at Henshaw Framing & Art Gallery, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
I am afraid we have no recollection of this. We have not had a customer come back to complain about fingerprints on a photograph & we would certainly have done everything in our power to resolve the problem in a friendly manner if we had . Are you sure that you have the correct picture framer, we are half way down Crosby street & upstairs?