“Our Wedding Reception!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
3 attraction reviews
“Our Wedding Reception!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

After planning our wedding in Las Vegas we wanted somewhere special for our family and friends to celebrate with us on our return, we visited many venues in Carlisle and wasn't really wowed by any of them, I rang the golf club to enquire and spoke to Jo Kyle (club secretary) who I instantly hit it off with, really helpful and friendly. I loved the place from the minute I drove through the gateway, I met Jo who showed me around, I was so impressed, it was immaculate and very spacious, and the golf course was stunning. I booked up. Our evening was fabulous, the food was excellent and Jo and her staff were faultless, so professional and polite. My photo's were stunning that were taken on the golf course. Very highly recommended for any special occasion. My guests were very Impressed, a big thank you to Jo and her staff for making our night perfect- Louise & Paul xx

Visited October 2013

Carlisle, United Kingdom
“Our wedding reception :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We recently had our wedding reception here... Absolutely fantastic venue, Jo the club secretary was great help and couldn't do enough for us. The food was delicious and got some lovely photos on the golf course. Would highly recommend carlisle golf club and I'm sure all of our guest will .

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“golf weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

we played carlise golf coarse in aug 2013 were do i start .jo the club secretary was a great help to me organising my outing as we didnt know the area. she recomended a hotel were the best places to go. i cannot praise her enough for her help the food was first class great pro shop the coarse was excellant greens were brilliant .practice facility were top class a must coarse to play.night life in carlisle is the best we have experianced and we have been doing this outing for 15 years .all in all if you are planning an outing call jo at carlisle you cant go wrong.

Ashington, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“A must visit golf club!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Played The course at Carlisle Golf Club on Friday 6th September 2013 with our group of six.Weather was atrocious which dampened enthusiasm..........but the course certainly did not.
A quite magnificent layout in splendid condition and it coped with the constant downpour admirably.
We met with nothing but friendliness and professionalism from all staff and members alike.
It's a "got to play " course for anyone visiting Cumbria.
We will certainly be back.
Steve Gordon.Morpeth Golf Club,Northumberland.

Visited September 2013
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“What a great venue for a party!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I not so long ago had my 21st birthday party at carlisle golf club. I am so glad that i decided to choose this venue over the other venues in town. The venue was extremely clean and decorated beautifully. There was a variety of drinks offered from real ales to spirits, cocktails to shots. The staff were amazing, they were very polite and always had a smile on their face. Food was fabulous and the whole evening was just perfect. I will ALWAYS remember my 21st thankyou to the great staff.