“Exceeded my expectations” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Premier Inn Carlisle - M6, Jct 44

You added Premier Inn Carlisle - M6, Jct 44 to your Saves list
Premier Inn Carlisle - M6, Jct 44
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Parkhouse Road | Kingstown, Carlisle CA3 0HR, England (Formerly Holiday Inn Carlisle)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Rooms from £59
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Carlisle
Warwickshire, UK
“Exceeded my expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Whilst working a few minutes away on business this Premier Inn was the obvious choice, however after a bad experience at another Premier Inn I was hesitant.

My fears were unfounded, the room was good (again, not free Wifi..) but the restaurant and bar facilities were fantastic. I was staying with a colleague so it was good to unwind at the hotel and have space to sit and chat. If I am in Carlisle again this will be my first choice. Bonus points for friendly, helpful staff!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
meetingsmgrcarlisle, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Carlisle - M6, Jct 44, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We pride ourselves on our helpful and friendly staff and I am so pleased that we exceeded your expectations on this occasion. I will certainly pass on your comments to our Restaurant and Bar teams. I look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn Carlisle M6 Jct 44 in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

We stayed for one night to break a long journey from the south coast up the Highlands. We arrived late and were tired. The receptionist did just what we needed - booked us in quickly and politely and was nice and friendly to our young daughter. The room was clean and most importantly had a nice comfortable bed! The second bed for our daughter was made up ready which other budget hotels generally don't seem to do. Our room was located along the side where all traffic has to enter. We heard a few cars but we weren't bothered by any noise. We paid a budget price in advance and find that Premier Inn always deliver the goods. We paid extra for the breakfast. Very tasty. My only very small gripe was that staff struggled to keep supplies of all foods and drinks topped up even though it wasn't majorly busy. That was only a small inconvenience though. Based on yet another bad experience with another chain a week later we are going to try and use Premier Inns as our first choice for all 'stop over' bookings in future.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
meetingsmgrcarlisle, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Carlisle - M6, Jct 44, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and I am very pleased that we met with your expectations, I look forward to welcoming you back to the Premier Inn, Carlisle M6 Jct44 in the near future.
Atherstone, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

We stayed a night at this Premier Inn on the way back from Scotland. The room was the usual clean, good quality room we associate with Premier Inns. However, we had an adjoining door to the next room and as that room had an older family in there the noise levels were difficult especially with 2 young children we wanted to get to sleep at a decent time. My husband did ask our neighbours to try and keep things as quiet as possible, and with all credit to them they did their best but with the door we could still hear all conversations and the TV. The staff were very understanding but the only alternative they could offer was 2 twins which wasn't workable so we stuck it out for one night. Not the best stay at a Premier Inn, but the hotel quality was still good.

Room Tip: If you have a young family I'd suggest to request a room without adjoining door to another famil...
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel, I am very sorry that, on this occasion we did not reach your expectations, if you decide to use us in the future maybe call us in advance and we can usually allocate rooms depending on your circumstances, I look forward to welcoming you back to the Premier Inn, Carlisle M6 JCT44.
Luxulyan, Cornwall
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We stayed here to break our journey from Cornwall to Scotland. We had a great welcome and the room was comfortable, quiet and clean. All of the staff were very helpful and pleasant. We ate here for our evening meal and it was fine. The breakfast the next morning was excellent and very good value.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and I am very pleased that we met with your expectations, we pride ourselves on the standards of our staff and I really look forward to welcoming you back to the Premier Inn, Carlisle M6 Jct 44 in the near future
Inverurie, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Had a very enjoyable weekend here with the family. Rooms, food and staff first class. Excellent value for money but would urge them to the air conditioning in the bar - too cold. Apart from this, would certainly recommend Premier Inn Jct 44 ( M6).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review orur hotel and I was very pleased that we met with your expectations, I look forward to welcoming you back to the Premier Inn, Carlisle M6 Jct44
Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We visit family in Carlisle several times a year and Premier Inn Carlisle M6 Jct 44 is the only place we stay. Staff are polite, friendly and courteous. No miserable, can't be bothered staff employed here! Rooms warm, clean and very comfortable. Could do with an additional easy chair in each room as I usually have to sit on the straight back chair whilst my husband sits more relaxed in the other chair. Noise is never a problem - ok you get the odd guest talking as they return to their room but that happens at every hotel. We sleep very well here. The restaurant is excellent as are the breakfasts. The only thing Premier Inn need to do is to continue to employ staff who treat each guest with respect and good manners.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel, I was really pleased to see that we met with your expectations and that come back time and time again, we pride ourselves on the standard of our staff and it is a pleasure that this gets noticed. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Premier Inn, Carlisle M6 Jct44
Sheffield
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Less than £40 for an overnight stay including breakfast. You have to keep that in mind otherwise this might seem critical.

I am a fan of Premier Inn, they do value really well. Room was clean. Bed a tad firm. Shower weak.
Breakfast not up to usual standard, I actually wished I hadnt bought it and instead had stopped at a service station for a coffee and muffin.
But, at £40, i would stop again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel, I'm just sorry that, on this occasion we did not deliver 100%, hopefully we will see you here again in the future.

Been to Premier Inn Carlisle - M6, Jct 44? Share your experiences!