“Grand dad beard” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Premier Inn Carlisle - M6, Jct 44

You added Premier Inn Carlisle - M6, Jct 44 to your Saves list
Premier Inn Carlisle - M6, Jct 44
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Parkhouse Road | Kingstown, Carlisle CA3 0HR, England (Formerly Holiday Inn Carlisle)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Rooms from £59
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Carlisle
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Grand dad beard”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Could not fault service comfort,meals & access to M6 while on trips to north scotland from West Midlands.The greeting on arriving was very pleasant, the rooms provided had everything we required for overnight stay, good nights sleep with no internal or external noise. Would recomend this location & other Premier inns for value whilst traveling

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
meetingsmgrcarlisle, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Carlisle - M6, Jct 44, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our hotel, I was so please to see that we had met with your expectations. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Premier Inn, Carlisle M6 Jct44 in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Leicester UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I have always been a fan of Premier inn because you know what your getting, but I must say this One is a cut above, attentive staff super efficient Service in the restaurant and decent Food. Well done Premier Inn now Premier league!

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our hotel and WOW! what a fantastic review it is, we pride ourselves on the level of service we offer our guests and the standard of our staff so thank you very much for noticing this, I am really pleased you had a good stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Premier Inn, Carlisle M6 Jct44.
LAKE DISTRICT UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

This was our 2nd stay at this Premier Inn. and got a good rate of £29. Can't fault it. Very pleasant gentleman on reception. Nice room with everything we needed for overnight stay. The room was at the front of the hotel, but we never heard any traffic.We ate our evening meal in the restaurant, the staff were all pleasant, the food was well presented and piping hot. Breakfast as usual was very nice. Will definitely make a return visit.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
meetingsmgrcarlisle, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Carlisle - M6, Jct 44, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our hotel, I was so pleased that we met with your expecations, we pride ourselves on the level of service we offer our guests and the standard of our staff. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Premier Inn, Carlisle M6 Jct44.
Trowbridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Premier Inn again great value for money stayed here on the way up to Scotland we paid around £60 plus £8 for breakfast which was a good as any hotel chain.
All staff very helpful. We do now try and use premier inns when traveling as they are all clean and good value for your money and hey have there guarantee money back if you don't get a good nights sleep. Maybe some of the bigger chains should offer this it might make them up here game , well done premier inn again

Room Tip: Never been offered a bad room and there's always there guarantee so its not in there interest
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our hotel, I was pleased that we met with your expecations. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Premier Inn, Carlisle M6 Jct44.
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here earlier this week to break a long journey from South Wales to Scotland. On check in the staff were helpful and obviously well used to the Premier Inn drill. The room was good, although someone had left the radiator on at maximum so it was like walking into a sauna. Had dinner and a drink in the bar, usual good value from this chain. Early departure meant I missed breakfast but it was a nice quite nights sleep. Only drawback is the apparent lack of an elevator!

Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our hotel, I was pleased that we met with your expectations. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Premier Inn, Carlisle M6 Jct44.
Reigate
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Stayed here on business early part of March. The bedrooms and main reception areas appear fairly newly refurbished, the corridors are a tad shabby. When I got to my room it was cold as the radiator had been turned off. It soon heated up after I turned it on but I thought it was funny as there was a note in my room warning me to stay warm! The room was on the small side for a Premier Inn but I found out later that the building used to be a Holiday Inn, so that is probably why. Also, the TV in my room was of the old fashioned CBT variety, not a modern flatscreen, not that it matters greatly. The bed was comfortable and the shower good, which are the main things. The restaurant is OK and what you'd expect in a Premier Inn. I must say that all the staff we encountered were very friendly and helpful. Overall a pleasant if unremarkable stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our hotel, I was pleased that we met with your expectations. You are quite right, we are not a purpose built Premier Inn hence our bedrooms being slightly smaller than what you are used to. Hopefully we will soon be in line for a refurbishment which will mean a bit of an 'update'. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Premier Inn, Carlisle M6 Jct 44.
Barnard Castle, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Friendly, helpful staff. Clean comfortable room and bed. Also used the onsite restaurant, again friendly welcoming and helpful staff. Menu had enough choice to be able to find something I enjoyed, started with the Prawn Cocktail followed with the Gammon Steak both nicely presented and steak cooked well. Wine list had good options at not too crazy prices, had a very enjoyable Cote du Rhone.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our hotel and I was pleased that we met with your expecatations. I look foward to welcoming you back to the Premier Inn, Carlisle M6 Jct 44.

Been to Premier Inn Carlisle - M6, Jct 44? Share your experiences!