“Birthday meal” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Birthday meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2015 NEW

Good service in nice surroundings, pizza good thin and crispy base, cannelloni very salty I needed several glasses of water on the night, is the cannelloni always so salty or did chef season twice? Would still return.

Visited April 2015

“Lovely meal, very helpful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2015 via mobile

Me, my sister and nephew went here today for lunch. The man who served us was very helpful and attentive, asking us if everything was ok, if we wanted anything else. The food was gorgeous as always (weve been here afew times before) would def recommend and will be going back.
p.s. The toilets are so so clean which is a positive for me as im very OCD about toilets haha

Visited April 2015
Brampton, United Kingdom
“Top notch food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2015

Came here on Thursday with the work girls. We had pre order our food so the service was fast and we were well looked after by the staff. Checking we were fine for drinks and making sure we were happy. The chicken pate is to die for. Would 100% recommend it. I went with the main of half a pizza half a pasta at £10. All in all was a fab night with great food. Will be back again soon.

Carlisle, United Kingdom
“lovely meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2015

My son is in the army and was coming home on leave for his 21st. We met him off the train and my dad parked the car round the corner. We had originally booked for 6.15 pm which was during the happy hour but unfortunately the train was late so we did not get there to 6.30 pm. My mum and younger son did go down to the restaurant to explain that we would be late and they still let us book the happy hour. The service, meal, place and price we could not fault. Would book again

• Visited March 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2015

Not much choice on the menu so I had a ham and cheese pizza. It was nice but nothing special. The service was brilliant and I would probably go back.