“It let us down” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Colchester
“It let us down”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

We tried the takeaway option. The pizzas arrived on time and the deliver driver was polite but the toppings we ordered and paid for were missing and this me off straight away. The base was floury and the pizzas very bland. Wish I stick with the big chain brand instead.

• Visited August 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Colchester, United Kingdom
“excellent food and atmosphere good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2011

Falls down on not being able to book easily. phone is never answered even at 11:30 in morning. Must be losing bookings and very frustrating for customers trying to book!

• Visited December 2010
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Frinton-On-Sea, United Kingdom
“Best pizza in Colchester”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2011

It's a bit out of the way on Osborne Street, but Finezza is well worth the walk from the centre of town. I can honestly say that this was the best pizza I've had in Colchester - tasty, fresh ingredients, amazing base. Went in on a Saturday lunchtime and we were the only people there (that's why I scored 3 for atmosphere). But, Finezza is a hidden gem and real value for money too (lunchtime special). My wife felt the same way. I've been to all the chains in Colchester (Strada, Pizza Express, Zizzi, Ask etc...) countless times. But now, if someone wants pizza, I recommend Finezza. Wow!

• Visited January 2011