“welcome back” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Sevens Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Colchester
Four Sevens Guest House
You added Four Sevens Guest House to your Saves list
28 Inglis Road, Colchester CO3 3HU, England   |
Ranked #3 of 43 Colchester B&B and Inns
kent
“welcome back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was our second stay and the welcome was just as good as the first .Went with my 3 daughters stayed the nght after using the local spa .I will be using this b/b whenever i go their what a lovely couple food .room,everything you could need in one place with a great location book it you wont be sorry

Room Tip: stayed over looking the garden
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Mufflon1, Owner at Four Sevens Guest House, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you for your lovely review of our guest house.You and your daughters are wonderful people.
Wishing you all the best
Calypso

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Templeuve, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Lovely time at the four sevens with my family. We went there for a short break and it was my birthday, we had a really nice time.
The owners are amazingly kind and helpful.
The hotel is within walking distance of the city centre.
perfect place!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Macclesfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Due to problems with trains, I arrived very late but the owner was very understanding and helpful. The room was large, clean and comfortable and the breakfast excellent. The owner was very welcoming and I would thoroughly recommend this quiet B & B.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Mufflon1, Owner at Four Sevens Guest House, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you very much for using our B&B and for your very kind words
My very best wishes to you
Nrs C Demetri
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Loved this place! It was clean and friendly. The owner is very welcoming and helpful. Breakfasts are the best I've had at a B&B. I was there on business, I wouldn't hesitate to go back. It is located just a short walk from town.

Room Tip: As far as I could see all rooms are nice, and house is on a quiet road. My room overlooked garden wh...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Muelheim an der Ruhr, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Had a fantastic time during our stay at the Four Sevens Guest House, the location is great, close to town yet quiet area, very warm welcome with cake, biiiig cooked breakfast every morning and good company and conversations at the breakfast table with other guests and host. Would highly recommend this B&B and definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Mufflon1, Owner at Four Sevens Guest House, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

It is almost 7 years back that I stayed at Four Sevens. I was on a project at the Colchester county and my company set up my stay at Four Sevens. It was my first visit out of my country and I am glad that I stayed at this place. Such a wonderful host Calypso is. Almost 4 months I was at this B&B and she made sure that I feel as comfortable as I would feel in my own house. The rooms were excellent and the morning breakfast was great. She knew that i was a vegeterian and she took care of it really well. If ever, I visit UK, I will make sure that I visit Fours Sevens for atleast one day. Sorry Calypso, I would have written this review way back. Thank you! for making my stay a fond memory which I would cherish for my life.

Chirag

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I chose to stay at the Four Sevens while attending a book related weekend convention 31st September - 2nd October . The B&B was about a 15 minute walk to the centre of town and in a nice quiet residential street. The owner was friendly and welcoming and the breakfast was generous and well cooked. The room was large and clean and a little more modern and different to the usual chintzy B&B decor.

My only issue was flooring which meant that you heard every footstetp taken throughout the house at whatever time of night.

I have to say that the promise of cake in the many previous TripAdvisor reviews swayed my choice when I was looking for somewhere to book. I was not lucky enough to get cake so I just want to warn anyone else booking solely on the lure of baked goods :-)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
My very best Regards.

Been to Four Sevens Guest House? Share your experiences!