“our 19th hole” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
rotherham
“our 19th hole”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

lovely modern pub serving great value for money food and good size portions by friendly and very attractive bar staff. We eat and drink here after golf. beats our club house hands down. Best place to eat and drink in rotherham.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Rotherham, United Kingdom
“good ribs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

was one of the best set of ribs I have had. all staff very friendly. I have been goin in pub a while and dont know how anyone can say bad comments unless they are not all there in the head.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Terrible service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

The meal I had here would have been perfect if it wasn't for the lady with red hair behind the bar who was very abrupt and rude. With so many pubs offering 2 for £10 meals these days you would have thought that service would be important to this place but obviously not. I have never gave a poor review before in all my time on Trip Advisor but I believe this warrants one. I won't be back even though the food was perfectly acceptable.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rotherham
“Shocking treatment of customers”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Just been for sunday lunch and was given the worst lunch ive had anywhere before, when I complained that I could not cut through the supposed roast beef I was asked if I wanted some more ???? {Its the same beef} ..I asked to speak to the manager and was refused stating I had eaten most of my veg so I must have been happy ...what a way to treat a regular customer ....

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Don't understand the bad reviews at all ..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Really don't understand the bad reviews been going here for just over a year and never had a bad experience .. Met with friends who live in kimberworth and took relatives a few times and every time was lovely! Go with my partner at least once a month and its our favourite restraunts! They gammon steak is lovely and the homemade deserts are gorgeous! My personal fave is the mars bar cheesecake!

• Visited July 2013