Spent one night here July 26 2013 to attend a family birthday party nearby. Hotel is in need of some TLC but I understand it is being refurbished at the moment. Staff friendly and efficient, Room clean if a little shabby in places. Biggest bed I have ever slept in and was very comfortable. Only downside was being on the third floor the ridicules design means you are in the roof and the ceiling at one side slopes down giving a rather claustrophobic feel. Also the window is a strange shape as the top slopes down to one end which means the curtains cannot be opened only draped and held back back by ties. This makes the room rather dark in day time and not helped after dark as there is no ceiling light just a standard lamp and bedside lamps which again makes the room a bit dismal. Overall we had a nice stay and would recommend the hotel for a pleasant stay.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Rotherham-Sheffield m1, Jct. 33 Hotel
- Holiday Inn Rotherham-Sheffield m1, Jct. 33 Hotel Rotherham
- Holiday Inn Rotherham
- Rotherham Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Holiday Inn Rotherham-Sheffield M1, Jct.33 is a modern hotel off the M1 motorway conveniently located for Sheffield city centre Rotherham and Meadowhall Shopping Centre. As our guest, you'll be met with outstanding service, a spacious bedroom with ergonomic workspace, cotton linen and high-speed internet access. For breakfast or dinner the restaurant in the Holiday Inn tempts with international cuisine or choose the lounge where light meals are served throughout the day where wireless internet access is available. The hotel also boasts a superb refurbished leisure club, with large 17.5 metre indoor pool, spa, steam, sauna and gym . For Rotherham conferences the Holiday Inn Rotherham Sheffield M1, Jct.33 offers 11 well-designed, air-conditioned Meeting rooms filled with natural light, accommodating up to 250 delegates with a large car park for up to 260 cars. A small charge will be made. Near to attractions such as the Peak District National Park, Chatsworth House, Ponds Forge, Hallam FM Arena, Don Valley Stadium, Magna Science Adventure Centre and near to the many business parks in the Sheffield region, the Holiday Inn Rotherham-Sheffield M1, Jct.33 is the perfect choice for business or leisure. Planning a wedding in Rotherham? Call now for information about our amazing packages. Want to get fit? Join our leisure club now! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Rotherham-Sheffield M1, Jct. 33 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.