“average” 3 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
england
“average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We have stayed in this hotel a couple of times as the location is great for us. The rooms are not the cleanest i have seen there was hairgrips and bits on the carpet. Rooms desperately need updating and refurbished but ok just for a one night.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

IbisRotherhamEast, General Manager at Ibis Rotherham East, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Many thanks for your comments. We appreciate all feedback and are looking into the matters addressed in your review. I hope we can welcome you back to the Ibis Rotherham East in the near future.

Kind regards,
Kay Buttery

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

The staff are very welcoming and friendly, makes my regular stay a pleasure. I am using this Accor hotel due to its fair price and value also it is close to Bannatynes Gym.
Downside, the Teabags provided contain poor quality tea and I recommend the supplier should be changed immediately.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

IbisRotherham, General Manager at Ibis Rotherham East, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
I'm very grateful that you could take the time to leave us your thoughts and write a review. I'm
so please you enjoyed your stay with us at the Ibis Hotel in Rotherham and we hope to see you
again in the very near future.

East Haddon, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Plus points- Staff very friendly and welcoming-good clean room-great nights sleep
Minus- dinner very limited choice as not all dishes available- I suppose most go to Mcdonalds or Morrsions - Breakfast Ok but a litle expensive.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Many thanks for the review. We always welcome feedback and my team and I are glad that
you enjoyed your stay with us at the Ibis Hotel in Rotherham. I hope we can be part of your future travel plans in the near future.

North Yorkshire, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Just spent Fri & Sat nights at a hotel chain that I would normally give a miss by a mile. Other friends were staying so we decided to 'brave it' (we thought) as the location was just where we needed to be for the weekend and I could book the 4 rooms we needed. I really have to write this review to make up for my pre-conceived opinions.

We booked & paid in advance on-line. I phoned the very helpful member of staff on the Fri am to ask if I could have a quiet room as a very light sleeper. Request met and followed through with. Our arrival was easy, good free parking, friendly staff, room on third floor. We had to walk up to our room as the lift broke down but this was repaired very quickly. The room was clean and it was comfortable. The carpet lets it down appearance/condition & age wise but that and a strange odour in the corridoor (which was also clean) are the only negatives I can mention. The bathroom was spotless with a walk in shower. Just one towel each but not a hardship! The hair-dryer was in the bedroom right next to a good mirror and lighting was good.

The very pleasent staff make this hotel and they are not let down by the cleaning staff behind the scenes or the comfort of the beds.

It's not luxury but the price reflects this, I've stayed in grander places with less helpful staff and worse beds.
Will certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: Facing the car park has less road noise but those friends sleeping on the other side said they got u...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
IbisRotherham, General Manager at Ibis Rotherham East, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Many thanks for your review. We always welcome feedback and my team and I are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Ibis Hotel in Rotherham. We hope that we can be part of your future travel plans.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

If you need a clean modern hotel, manned by very happy and efficient Staff, then this is the place to stay. great value for money and very convenient for the M18/M1. can't fault this place. if you want 5* luxury maybe not for you - if you want good value, then stay here.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
My team and I very much appreciate your kind words, and we are glad to have been a part of your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back at the Ibis Hotel in Rotherham

Kay Buttery

Been to Ibis Rotherham East? Share your experiences!