“Great Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Mexborough England
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

I called again last night for a quick meal, didn't book but was quickly found a table, on an already very busy Tuesday night. Sadly only two choices of house wine by the glass, either a Pinot Grigio or Merlot, however, on the plus side the Pinot was very good. A good choice of food with a good
chalk board, I opted for Antipasti followed by Stroganoff. The Antipasti was good but could have done with a little more Cheese other than just the Parmesan, also didn't see the point of the slices of Melon, It was so dark in the restaurant I mistook the Melon for slices of Cheese, however, on request the lighting level was raised. The Stroganoff was excellent, the pieces of meat were a little on the large side but an excellent sauce and at about £18.00 great value, again couldn't see the point of the token salad on the plate.
My Pal has tomato garlic bread starter followed by an excellent pepper steak again at around £18.00.
with a total bill of £63.00 for two courses, two people two large glasses of wine and two pints of lager, a good value night out with loads of atmosphere.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Amazing Italian food & wine with added entertainment!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

I recently attended a hen party night at this amazing restaurant and what an experience I had! From the moment we arrived we were looked after. After being served fine wine and delicious Italian Cuisine we were then entertained by the staff. The waiters sang and danced for us. By the end of the night we were all up dancing and singing! One of the best girls nights out I'd had in ages! Would highly recommend this fun place and will definitely going back! Just a shame there's not somewhere like this in Harrogate!!

Visited March 2014
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“What an ejoyable experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

An enjoyable experience is definitely what you will have at this restaurant.
This restaurant is not just about the food (which is very good), but so much more - the staff are lovely, such fun, friendly, dance and sing!! The chef also came out to speak later in the evening! The 2 managers take time to meet you and talk to you!
We had music - a fantastic singer, we danced and ate very good food and wine.
It is not often that you can say that you had a really good night out - but I would recommend that you go here!!!
I just hope the managers listened and come and open a restaurant in Harrogate!!!!!! We need a restaurant that offers all they do - not just a 'chain' experience!!!!
JUST GO!!!!!!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“friday night for 64 people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

I have eaten here at least 6 times as the food and service is second to none! Even I worried how such a small place could cater for 64 ladies out on a hen do and still keep up the quality. The answer was with gusto great fun and I wish I was having the same meal tonight as it was so brilliant. Richard made the night as he served, sang and showed us how to shake our hips feel we all wished the night would carry on longer. Thanks to all will be booking again for Friday's are the best night out in Rotherham

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rotherham, United Kingdom
“great Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

This is a great Italian restaurant . Good food reasonable prices & great service . Go on Friday night for live act & singing waitors but you need to book well in advance .

• Visited February 2014