“Super Sunday.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: English
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Super Sunday.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Found the Royal Oak pub on the road between Skegness & Ingoldmells (A52 I think) & popped in for a top quality Sunday carvery, really great value at extremely reasonable prices. Worth a visit if you are in the vacinity!

Visited September 2012

Gliwice, Katowice, Poland
“The best holiday in my life...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I'd like to say huge THANK YOU!
Lisa & Nidge It was the best holidays in my life.... (summer 2006)

Next year I'll go to business trip and I'm sure that I'll visit you again :)
Enya from Poland :)))

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Skegness, United Kingdom
“yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

good food friendly atmostphere lots of choice fab karaoke
great party atmostphere. best place in winthorpe

Visited September 2012
Coventry, UK
“Best Carvery Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

We ate here last week, after driving past and seeing the signs for a cheap carvery. It doesn't look the best from the outside but the smell of the food before going inside made my tummy grumble.
We were a bit dissapointed as my partner didn't fancy the carvery like me and the kids he wanted a mixed grill off the main menu and when we went to pay for the carvery and ask for a menu for my partner they said they didn't start serving the menu food untill 3:30pm and the carvery stopped at 3:00pm. He sid he didn't mind waiting so me and the children carried on with our food.
The carvery was fantastic. Real gravy, great tasting roasties, lovely big yorkshire, soft vegetables and melt in your mouth roast beef. What more could you ask for for such a low price.
Whilst my partner waited he had a pint of guiness what he said was one of the best pints he's had.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bolton, Gr Manchester, England
“Food nice everything else awful”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

Ate here yesterday 22nd August. The whole place is run down looks like it had a nice refurbishment a couple of years ago but now it is grubby. My chair was broken, tables sticky, carpet yuk! Sink missing in the ladies. The smell i don't know what it was but the whole place stunk. Cutlery came in soggy paper napkins. My steak pie was nice though as was my hubbys tikka masala both had plenty of meat in 2 meals for a tenner although they did have a few offerings at 2 for £5.95. If you can close your eyes and peg your nose its worth a visit.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere