Great location in the centre of Boldmere a very nice district of Sutton Coldfield behind a superb "Harvester Inn">
Staff were very welcoming and gave me a 3 day parking pass and were very knowledgable regarding local facilites.
Room was spotless, large and very comfortable and, unlike alot of Travelodges, had a bath even though it wasn't a family room.
WiFi at £3 for 24 hrs was a bargain as i dont like networking in a pub or cafe and valued the privacy.
Morning cleaner was very friendly and helpful ensuring my beverages were topped up as i do use alot!!
Would definitely stay again and am amazed at the one adverse review!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Travelodge Birmingham Sutton Coldfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Birmingham Sutton Coldfield Hotel Sutton Coldfield
- Travelodge Sutton Coldfield
- Travel Lodge Sutton Coldfield
- Sutton Coldfield Travelodge
- Sutton Coldfield Travel Lodge