“Brook Marston Farm Hotel .......” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Brook Marston Farm Hotel

You added Brook Marston Farm Hotel to your Saves list
Brook Marston Farm Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Dog Lane | Bodymoor Heath, Sutton Coldfield B76 9JD, England   |
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Sutton Coldfield
Douglas, United Kingdom
“Brook Marston Farm Hotel .......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

.......... is probably one of the best hotels we have ever stayed at. We stayed there for a couple of nights en route to another destination. It is so peaceful and quiet there with lovely views of the coutryside and yet within easy driving distance of Tamworth.
The staff were very friendly and treated us as if we were old friends. We can only sum up by saying, excellent service, excellent room and excellent food.
We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
MarstonFarm, General Manager at Brook Marston Farm Hotel, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your very positive review.

As the Manager of the hotel it makes me feel very proud of the hotel and my team of staff when we receive such positive comments.

We try our hardest to make everyone feel welcome and I am pleased you appreciated our approach to good customer service.

Thank you once again for your kind words and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Anthony Palmer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Coleshill and District Round Table and Ladies Circle recently held a function at Maston Farm. I was on the organising committee as I have been for other events. Marston Farm delivered as they promised. The Marquee function room was beautifully presented in our chosen colours, the venue was welcoming and the food was well prepared and efficiently served. There was no issue with a variety of dietary requirements. We had 109 guests in total. They made us most welcome at a reasonable price and made organising this relatively easy. I would recommend Marston Farm for this sort of event and many thanks to Jan and her team.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
MarstonFarm, General Manager at Brook Marston Farm Hotel, responded to this review, December 9, 2012
Thank you for your positive comments.
The hotel prides itself on its banqueting service and i am pleased that your event was enjoyed by all.
The marquee adapts itself to a number of events from weddings to gala dinners even in these dark cold months the new heating system ensures everyone is warm.
I look forward to welcoming you back to Marston Farm Hotel next year.
Thank you once again for your feedback

Matlock, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Last week we held a small residential training course here for a complementary health technique. The staff couldn't have been more friendly or helpful, including the chef going out of his way to cater for some fairly unusual dietary requirements. Great service, will definitely use again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Great Training Course Venue

I am pleased that your training course was successful and that the staff’s efforts made especially the chef made your event successful. The hotel is now in a better position to offer more choices to guests with special dietary requirements as because of your event all the staff are more aware and informed and knowledgeable of products available for customers with specific dietary needs. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back next year and I know chef has already started planning your menus.

birmingham
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We were lucky to be given a voucher to have an afternoon champagne experience,we chose the Marston Farm because ot the reviews and the close locality to us ..we liked the the hotel although we did not stay there. we visited on an afternoon , we were a little disappointed when we produced our voucher for the champagne experience that we were shown into a small room just off the bar area, inside the tables were small round ones the tables were covered with a white table cloth and two were needed accommodate the plates and tea/coffee pot and cups, instead of just bare tables we felt a few flowers or a candle would have helped to give a bit more ambiance, It did put a bit of a damper on our expierence,But saying that the food and the service was good,but we thought the presentation could have been better to enhance the expierence

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

I am pleased that you enjoyed the afternoon tea and that the staff looked after you. Thank you for your constructive comments about the presentation of the food and the table layout in the room where you were served. I have discussed the presentation with chef and asked him to work on this and we are also looking into flowers or something of this nature for the tables in the library. It is generally our policy to offer guests that have booked afternoon tea if they would either like at table in the restaurant or in one of the lounge areas. It appears on this occasion that this wasn't offered and I apologise for that. It would help me if you could let me know the date you came so I can see why this didn't happen.
Thank you once again for your review and feedback and I look forward to welcoming back to Brook Marston farm Hotel in the future

Narberth, Pembrokeshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I booked Book Marston Farm for a family celebration Sunday lunch for 42 guests. The staff were extremely helpful and organisation first class. Excellent food was served as commented by all members of our party. The rooms booked for the overnight stay were very comfortable and breakfast served in the morning set us up for our 200 mile journey home. I would certainly recommend Brook Marston Farm.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

I am pleased that you and all your guests enjoyed themselves and I have passed your comments on to all involved.
I hope your journey home was trouble free but as you say after a comfortable nights sleep and a good breakfast to set you up I am sure the journey flew bye.
I look forward to welcoming you back to Brook Marston farm Hotel in the future.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Have used the Brook Marston Farm Hotel for my dads 60th Birthday, and two 40th Birthdays and for Christmas day lunch for the past two years - we have booked again for this year ! everytime we have received excellent efficient service from all the staff who are friendly and always go above and beyond to cater to our needs- dressing the drawing room and making it look beautiful for all the various occassons. Guests attending thought the food was fantastic and the atmosphere lovely. The rooms are excellent and breakfast very enjoyable and no doubt we will return at some stage again after Christmas too.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Excellent Service Given by staff

It is always very encouraging to myself and the team to read when our customers have enjoyed themselves on several visits.
I am sure your kind comments will motivate us even more to keep up the good work.
I look forward to welcoming you back in December

Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Booked the Marston Farm Hotel for my moms 70th Birthday and hired the marquee for a day event, everything was excellent from the organisation before hand, to the staff on the day and food was great. There were 42 guests and we had pre-ordered our meals off a menu and everyone was delighted with the food and service. The marquee looked beautiful - the table settings, chair covers with coloured bows and the lighting - had a wonderful day.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

I am pleased that you and all your guests enjoyed themselves especially your mum, whose big day it was. I have passed your comments on to all involved. I am pleased that you were happy with how the marquee looked it does look amazing when it is dressed.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Anthony Palmer

Been to Brook Marston Farm Hotel? Share your experiences!