We stayed here for an NEC event, looking for something a bit different. Glad we did as it was truely memorable. The room was spacious enough to relax and have room service, the restaurants looked a bit too pricey for what we wanted. Staff very nice and breakfast loveley. Grounds worth exploring if you have time. The history alone makes good bed time reading.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lying within 26 acres of mature, elegant grounds this hotel is widely reputed to be the oldest inhabited, moated manor house in England. Sympathetic renovation has provided up-to-the-minute facilities whilst retaining most of its medieval charm and character. Public areas with their fine panelling and mullioned stained-glass windows create a unique historical ambiance; the magnificent Great Chamber is particularly impressive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your New Hall Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Hall Hotel And Spa
- Hotel New Hall
- New Hall Hotel Sutton Coldfield
- New Hall Sutton Coldfield