Used it for stop over on our way to Devon. Lovely area perfect for dog walks, big room, lovely little terrace outside, parked the car right outside back door, weren't a lot of choice menu wise for tea time (no chicken) but we still had tea 1 of the 2 nights, lovely breakfast friendly staff :))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 16th century Inn set in glorious Somerset countryside. 5 en-suite bedrooms, all unique, have just been awarded Alistair Sawday's Pub & Inn of the Year 2009. Restaurant, serving traditional British food, with real log fires and polished wooden floorboards. Perfect for that getaway from it all break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Farmers Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Farmers Hotel Taunton
- The Farmers Arms Taunton, Somerset