What can i say. My husband and i had an overnight break here and we really needed totally pampering and to basically chill out, Cedar Falls succeeded in both. Took a bit of getting used to walking around in dressing gowns!! but as it was the norm we felt totally relaxed.
The house is set in area of outstanding beauty and having read the history of the house and lying in the beautiful garden and hearing the steam trains passing by ( Bishops Lydeard steam trains) i was thrown back to a bygone era. The food was excellent the staff were friendly, even the guys doing up the reception area!!
Have heard about Cedar Falls from many friends who i must say have all positive things to say.I would recommend a visit.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Falls Health Farm Hotel Taunton
- Cedar Falls Health Farm Hotel
- Cedar Falls Relaxation Centre Taunton
- Cedar Falls Health Farm Taunton, Somerset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cedar Falls is a welcoming retreat set in over 40 acres of grounds, amidst beautiful Somerset countryside. Guests enjoy all inclusive stays as well as full use of indoor and outdoor swimming pools, 9 hole golf course and restful stays, where the outside world will seem a million miles away. A rich palette of spa treatments is available including traditional beauty and body treatments as well as wonderful natural therapies. A packed schedule of exercise and relaxation classes is available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and EasyToBook so you can book your Cedar Falls Health Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.