“Good Indian Restuarant” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Yorkshire
“Good Indian Restuarant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Great for a midweek meal out, always enjoy service good but don't always get what you ordered but never been an issue would recommend

Visited August 2013

Barnsley, United Kingdom
1,250 reviews 1,250 reviews
3,618 helpful votes 3,618 helpful votes
“Not as good as Flockton Moor!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I'm a regular diner at Cinnamon Lounge @ Flockton Moor & think the food is great. As I was coming back from Wakefield, I thought I'd give this ones try.
Not the most attractive of locations in an Industrial Estate, the entrance is round the back of a factory looking building. It's nice enough inside though.
At 6pm on a Friday night the place was pretty quiet & I ordered my takeaway. Was very disappointed that they don't do the buy 4, get 1 free offer here.
My lamb chop starter wasn't great, but the rest of my meal was pretty tasty & well cooked. I think I'll stick to Flockton Moor in future.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Good service and atmosphere, nice food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We went here for the first time last week and we were pleasantly surprised as some people had given poor reviews. The pickle tray was great, starters lovely and main course pretty good although not the best curry I've ever had. It was hot but lacked depth of flavour. The service was very friendly and welcoming and we would go back again,

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Nice food, nice setting and nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

This is the third or fourth time we have been to the Cinnamon Lounge and would recommend it highly. There is a large variety of food from the mild to the very hot. It was our anniversary and we had starters and a couple of curries. The food was not overly expensive and was very tasty. The staff were very courteous and friendly.

Wakefield, United Kingdom
“Friendly, warm and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Had a lovely evening at cinnamon lounge. Booked a table for four. Arrived and greeted enthusiastically. The restaurant is modern inside and a surprise because the outside of the building does not look like anything special. Nice pickle tray with more choice of pickles than most Indian restaurants. They serve giant naan breads which look amazing but they looked a little big for our table. Amongst the dishes we ordered, my husband and I shared a Royal Thali. This was a selection of dishes which included lamb, prawn, vegetable and chicken (about six small dishes and a rice). This is a great way to try dishes if you can't make up your mind. Service was very efficient but we didn't feel rushed. The waiters were friendly and went out of their way to engage with you. I would definitely recommend this place and don't be put off with the exterior! Finally, we were very surprised by the bill, under £100 for four people which included pickle tray and 4 poppadoms, four meals with rice and two naans. We also had wine and other drinks. great value.