“delta force paintball edinburgh” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 7 Fun & Games in Wakefield
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball Wakefield, is located just south of Leeds - 2 minutes from M1, Junction 39. Set in a large woods, it has 9 huge game zones. Tomb Raider, just one of the awe-inspiring game zones, showpieces a vast stone pyramid set behind four large Mummy statues. In addition, Delta Force Wakefield is the proud owner of a 80' long Russian rocket, which is a basecamp focal point for group photos.
Armadale, Scotland, United Kingdom
“delta force paintball edinburgh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Absolutely brilliant. Booked for my son's 10th birthday with 5 of his friends. All had a ball and i was really well looked after as well. The marshalls were fantastic with the kids. I would recommend this and we will definately be back.

Visited October 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Wakefield, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Delta Force Paintball is thrilled you chose to host your son’s 10th birthday party with us, and that everyone had a ball. We strive for the highest level of customer service for players and for those waiting around at base camp. Thank you for recommending Delta Force Paintball, and we look forward to having the team back in the near future, for another day of real life “Call of Duty”.

Brighton, England, United Kingdom
“Crawley Paint Ball”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I have never been on trip advisor before but had such and enjoyable day with my son and his friends that I wanted to share my experience. My son turned 12 so I booked for him and his 4 friends to paintball. I was a little apprehensive as I thought it might be too rough for them but they all loved it! The staff were sooo friendly , safe and supportive. All through the day the manager was about making sure all parents and kids were ok and understood exactly how things worked. The equipment was good just remember to take gloves! Pizza was gorgeous

Visited October 2013
We are thrilled to hear that your team loved their first paintball experience at Delta Force Paintball so much that you felt you needed to express your enjoyment on Trip Advisor. We have passed your comments on to the centre manager and staff, as we are sure they will be pleased to read your kind words. Thank you for your kind review and for sharing your fantastic experience with the wider public and we look forward to having the team back for another action packed day.

Hornchurch, United Kingdom
“A brilliant day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Delta force paintball is one of the best paintball centres I have visited. The centre itself is almost immaculate the only litter was paintball shells. The guns were in good condition, easy and light to use. The equipment for example masks, overalls, amour were clean and there was spray and wipes to clean you're masks all day. In base camp there is hot tea and coffee all day and it’s completely free. The playing zones were some of the best I have seen they were brilliant. The marshals were friendly and were happy to help. It is a brilliant day and I would recommend it to every one well worth the money, ten out of ten.

Visited September 2013
At Delta Force we strive to create the ultimate paintball experience, and we are pleased to hear that we lived up to our usual high standards. Thank you for your informative review, we are sure there will be many readers who will find it useful when looking to make a booking. Thank you for recommending Delta Force and for rating us 10 out of 10. We are sure the team will be back, for another exhilarating day of adrenaline fuelled fun.

Reading, England, United Kingdom
“Delta Force -Romsey Centre -First Class Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

First time ever I have done a review on trip advisor! however I feel this centre and team deserve the best review for looking after us on my lad Adam's 10th birthday day out.
From the moment we walked in we were greeted with a smile and warm welcome and shown to our seating area, the two guy's looking after the mini ball kids were Ed & Matt and they really engaged with the boys and nothing was too much trouble, we were able to go out and watch the games and where taken to collect a helmet and the guy looking after us was again really friendly.
I work in a business that needs to offer really good service and I can tell you this is a real genuine offer by all team members, Ed & Matt came and had lunch with all the kids and got to know them.
Adam was over the moon with the day and so were we, all we did was watch and have on tap coffee...
I wrote a glowing review on the delta force website same day I was having yet another rant at SKY TV!! Sky could learn a whole lot from these guy's, thanks to all at Romsey DF especially Ed & Matt for a superb day!!!

Thank YOU!

Visited September 2013
We are honoured to have received such a fantastic review and are thrilled to hear your son had a fantastic birthday with Delta Force Paintball. We have passed your comments on to the centre manager and staff, as we are sure they will be thrilled to read your kind words. At Delta Force we strive for the highest level of service in all areas and we are pleased to have lived up to our usual high standards, and that you feel other businesses can learn from us. Thank you for recommending us, and we look forward to having the group back, for another day of real life "Call of Duty".

Windsor, United Kingdom
“Excellent 16th birthday....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

i brought a package with lunch for my daughters 16th birthday it was her first time and all her 7 friends first time paintballing. they were all slightly anxious at first but settled in very quickly and all had a fantastic time and they can't wait to go again! all staff were friiendly and top it they all enjoyed their pizza lunch.. depending how trigger happy you are but the girls were not wimps as expected they used 400 each for the day. the icing on the cake was the birthday girl shot the terminator!!!

Visited September 2013
Hosting birthday parties is what Delta Force is known for, and we like to ensure that the birthday boy or girl is made to feel extra special, and It’s great that this was delivered to our usual high standard. We are pleased to hear that your daughter thoroughly enjoyed her birthday, with us. The Terminator is our signature mascot and he often turns up to surprise the birthday party, and we are pleased that the group enjoyed it thoroughly. We are sure we will be seeing the team back at the centre, for another day of action packed fun.