“Excellent Experience Was My First Time Aswell 5 Stars” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 7 Fun & Games in Wakefield
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball Wakefield, is located just south of Leeds - 2 minutes from M1, Junction 39. Set in a large woods, it has 9 huge game zones. Tomb Raider, just one of the awe-inspiring game zones, showpieces a vast stone pyramid set behind four large Mummy statues. In addition, Delta Force Wakefield is the proud owner of a 80' long Russian rocket, which is a basecamp focal point for group photos.
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Excellent Experience Was My First Time Aswell 5 Stars”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We went here for my little brothers 11th birthday and there was 8 of us and we all had a good time and it was an excellent experience if you've never been before. Apart from the bruises lol they only sting for 5 minutes then just come out with a bruise lol. We all enjoyed are self good for boys and girls of all ages. Only one slight problem is the goggles they fog and steam up often so I advise to take your own helmet and goggle. Apart from that get yourself down there friendly and very helpful marshals. There very keen to make you get the best out of your day and keep you safe. EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY GREAT STAFF EXCELLENT DAY.

Visited October 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Wakefield, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Paintball is a fantastic activity enjoyed by all ages and it's great to hear that you and your whole team, thoroughly enjoyed the day. Paintball is a popular activity for birthdays and we pride ourselves in making sure it is a day not to be forgotten. I am sorry to hear you had trouble with your goggles fogging up during game play. The goggles are wiped down with anti-fog wipes, before players receive them in the morning, this is to assist in reducing the goggles from steaming up. Delta Force has the highest standard and latest equipment, and has been rated 5 stars by the UKPBA for leading health and safety practises. We are sure we will be seeing the team back at the centre, for another day of action packed fun.

Newport, United Kingdom
“Flawless!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

First of all I'd just like to say what an incredible experience I had with Delta Force a few weeks ago.
Being as it was my first time paint balling, I was a little apprehensive about what to expect. I couldn't have asked for a better day and was thrilled with the service that we received.

The centre itself is clean and spacious, despite being busy with plenty of eager paintballers! Everything was easy to find, and little extras like complimentary tea and coffee were greatly appreciated.

Right from the get go, every member of staff that we interacted with were friendly, enthusiastic and nothing was too much trouble. It was so refreshing to see smiles on all of their faces, and just the feeling that they really enjoyed being there. It really does go a long way!

A special mention goes out to our Marshall Josh, who again was friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgable. Even after a busy day he was still smiling and full of energy, it was really refreshing.

I cannot thank the staff at Delta Force enough for such a flawless and enjoyable day. Everything was straightforward and the whole day ran like clockwork. So many people are quick to complain about services they receive, but I cannot fault the customer service we received at Delta Force, whatever you guys are doing, you are definitely doing it right!

Eagerly looking to return for my birthday, dragging all of my friends to get bitten by the Delta Force bug!

Visited September 2013
Paintball is an activity enjoyed for various occasions, and is especially a fun filled day out for the whole family, and we are thrilled that everyone enjoyed it, immensely. Thank you for your informative review, we are sure there will be many readers who will find it useful, when looking to make a booking. At Delta Force we strive to create the ultimate paintball experience, and we pleased to hear that we have lived up to our usual high standards. We look forward to hosting your birthday with us, and arranging another day of adrenaline fuelled fun.

“Awesome adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I went to their centre with my mates it wasn't my first time but as per arranging a game for them I was confused..guy on booking line helped me out through all booking process. When I went there I was welcomed by a marshall. staff are great ..helpfull.. guides you through all day. Infact it was a thrilling day full of adventure..couldn't resist went back again after two weeks :-)...HAPPY DAYS.

Visited September 2013
Thank you for your fantastic review. We are thrilled to hear you thought the booking staff were helpful and you found the booking process to be easy. We have passed your fantastic review on to the booking office and the staff at the centre, as we are sure they will be pleased to read your kind words. We look forward to your return in the near future, for another day of an action packed paintball.

“gr8 day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

My 11year old has whanted to go paintball for years so for his 11th birthday we paid for him and 12family and friends to go to the centre in upminster. We had a gr8 and fun day most inportent everyone had a fantastic time .we will be going back.

Visited September 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Wakefield, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Delta Force Paintball is thrilled to hear that after years of your son wanting to join us, he was able to celebrate his 11th birthday with us. Paintball is an activity enjoyed by all ages and we are pleased to hear that the family and friends all enjoyed the day, immensely. We hope to have the team back, in the near future, for another day of paintball fun.

Bradford
“Utter Rip off - Overpriced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

This was a birthday gift event day from my daughter, for a group of four. We were given 100 paint balls each. However, even with conservative fire, that really only saw us through the first (two part) game, and there are 10-12 games planned for you that day.

I was shocked to discover that for a thousand paintballs would cost me £70. If we played a further 10 games we would only be able to fire the weapon 27 times a game (hardly easy or fun). So really for a group of four you will need at least two thousand paintballs at a cost of £140, and that only allows you 50 shots a game (that's 25 shots each part of the game coz you swap sides). So really to have some fun without worrying about running out you are looking at four thousand paintballs at £280! Judging by the rate most people were firing that sounds about the average.

The mask were stated on the website to be special anti-mist, unique to Delta force. What a total load of rubbish. Mine misted up so bad, that half way through a game I had to come off, as was the case with my son, who had to be walked off because he could not see.

The free lunch was a pot noodle (yuck!) and other options were a mini pizza.

The game were well arranged and the layout of the battle areas good, but the woman (Kelly) who was giving out instructions to us and was a marshal, could not be heard to the full group (voice not powerful enough through her mask), so we and others were often clueless.

We upgraded our guns which was about £10 each to the M16s which we were told were more powerful and more accurate. Utter rubbish. They were heavy, cumbersome and you could see the paintballs firing off at all angles through the sights. When questioned, they told us it was the fault of the paintballs as some has dints in them. Well who supplied the paint balls! We swapped back to standard guns and accuracy was much improved.

Consequently, having spent £120 on paintballs and upgrade, we were out of ammo by dinnertime and cash. Due to the lack of parking, we were blocked in so could not leave, as they have everyone park in front of others.

We all enjoyed the games, but the day is utterly overpriced and you have no option but to pay their extortionate prices. Our games were spoilt by poor visibility. You could buy demist wipes, which we did but still misted up.

If your the bill paying beware, if your not . . the day probably will only have the sting of a paintball bruise the next day.

Visited September 2013
Thank you for your review and feedback. Delta Force Paintball is saddened to hear that the day did not live up to your expectations. Your comments have been passed on to the regional manager and managing director, for them to look into and see how we can best improve in these areas, for the future. We do hope that you will come back in the future, and allow us the opportunity to show you that we do usually get it right.