“could be argued as the best italian in yorkshire!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #52 of 327 Restaurants in Wakefield
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Local Italian Restaurant & Winebar. Open 7 days.Function Room with outside balcony available for hire with catering provided for special occassions.Christmas Party & Christmas Day Menu now available and bookings being taken.Ample customer parking & outside seating area for drinks before dinner.
Wakefield, United Kingdom
“could be argued as the best italian in yorkshire!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Wonderful wonderful wonderful WONDERFUL place.
The bar area is a great place and is very big and spacious where a lot of people can relax without feeling like your at a cattle market, great big comfy leather seating with plasma TV's and great décor. very sleek and modern, However one criticism would be that the music played was abit too 'clubby' and is something i hear my daughters playing! however it wasnt too over powering.

The staff were so friendly and very attentive and have smart uniforms, even better with the name badges to make you feel comfortable with the staff.

Payman gives everyone the VIP treatment not just the regulars receive it like at other restaurants. and think my daughters took a shining to his son Dom LOL!

Very very nice friendly place however the outside seating faces onto a main road next to petrol stations.

Will be returning many times!!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Amazing restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

My absolute favourite restaurant. We have eaten out a lot as my partner is a restaurant manager and loves to sample new places. I can safely say Capri always offers amazing service and fantastic food. The pizza's are the best in the world.

Visited April 2013
“Overcharge for a pizza base I took myself”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

I visited this evening with friends to celebrate a birthday. Having coeliacs disease I need to be strictly gluten free so I called ahead to enquire about options, I was told they could do gluten free pasta or I could bring my own pizza base.

I opted for bringing my own base and fully expected the to charge me full price as most places do.

I asked for a ham and onion pizza.

When the bill came I was shocked to see not only £7.50 charged for pizza when they hadn't supplied the base but also they had charged me £1.10 for the onions.

I would have thought they might have left me off on the onions as I had provided my own base which was considerably smaller than the one I would have got ordering off he normal menu.

Not happy

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
WAKEFIELD
“Excellent Food, bar service could be better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

The food has always been excellent, don't think I have ever had a bad meal. You sometimes ace to wait a long time as you can't book unless there are 4 or more people and the bar service can be poor.

Fantastic menu choices and the buffet at functions is also excellent. Would definitely recommend it

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Never tire of eating here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Mother's Day

So the one thing I don't want to do is pick somewhere which is a gamble on such a day.

I would have the wife and the Mother In Law on my case forever if I did.

The surroundings, the service and the food is second to now, I try a different thing every time I go as I know it will always be first class.

They didn't disappoint again

Many thanks Paymen, Natalie, Dom & the rest of the team.

• 5 of 5 stars Food