“Wow” 5 of 5 stars

01202 767235
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #122 of 306 Restaurants in Poole
Good for: Entertaining clients, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Doing business, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Fantastic sand and you could take the dogs on the beach too between certain areas, Certainly would have liked a beach hut here with views out towards the IOW.. Can't think of snything bad to say about it , just great.

Visited April 2013

Poole, England, United Kingdom
“Rip off!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

We live in Poole and regularly take the kids and dogs for a walk on the beach. We tend to avoid branksome beach cafe because it doesn't have a good reputation. My wife and I were cold walking the dogs so decided to give the branksome a chance seeing as we hadn't been in for years. We ordered two coffees and two muffins, I rummaged in my wallet for the ten pounds that I knew was in there and handed it to the barman.... I think I must have passed out momentarily as the next thing I knew I was picking myself up off the floor, checking with the barman to confirm my understanding I had heard correctly......£11 for two coffees and two muffins, I didn't expect it to be cheap but come on! We left muttering to ourselves and vowed to not bother again, especially as the coffee was cold.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

A fish restaurant right on the beach with plenty of outside room to sit in the sunshine. Menu includes meat dishes. Food very good but a little overpriced. Staff attentive and friendly.

Visited March 2013
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Nice restaurant with sea view”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Good first class food and good for value lunch menus etc. lovely sea views from terrace bar. Also good walking from Boscombe pier to sandbanks beach via a stop,at Branscombe beach restaurant for coffee or lunch meeting with friends.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Poole, United Kingdom
“Great views.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

This is a lovely location if you want to just watch the world go by. Easy parking in pay car park ( depending on time of day). Lovely views from the bar upstairs or balcony. We have been coming here for years and the staff are always welcoming and friendly. The food is always good, whether it be lunchtime or evening. Make a reservation as it gets really busy.

• Visited January 2013