“First visit - Delightful” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: British
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Welcome to Xenis cuisine situated in the heart of canford cliffs village. A contemporary restaurant nestled close to Poole's prestigious sandbanks area. Serving light modern european cuisine.
Bournemouth
“First visit - Delightful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We called in for a meal on Saturday night and thoroughly enjoyed it. Minimum stuff worked hard and kept the place together. We both had the Mackerel starter and Sea Bass risotto. To be recommended. Nice vibe in the place. Light and airy. Give it a try if you are in this part of the world.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Poole, England, United Kingdom
“Slow service-nice food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

My husband and I booked this restaurant a week in advance. We were greeted by a very friendly waitress who showed us to our table. Lovely decor and very clean. We ordered our drinks and food(the special that I wanted wasn't available even though it was only 7.30pm). After 55 mins of waiting for our meal I asked the waitress if the kitchen staff had forgotten us. She went away and came back telling us that it was being prepared. Sometime later our meal half arrived......my husband's mashed potato didn't appear. I called the waitress and enquired about the mash, she apologised and went to fetch the mash, by this time my husband's meal was cold! I had waited for him and so mine also was cold. The people on the table next to us commented to us that the service wasn't great tonight. After our meal our plates were taken away but after 15 mins of waiting no one had been to take our dessert order so again my husband called the waitress over. It was now nearly 10pm, she said that she didn't think that we would want dessert as it was so late!!! I said that I wanted my pudding. Eventually we had our dessert, the waitress came and told us that as we had been waiting for so long for our meal that she would not charge for my drink (1 J2O bottle). I actually think that this was the minimum that they could do considering! Won't be going there again, at those prices one expects better service!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing food for good value!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

I have been here a few times, the menu changes which gives variety. Gourmet food is amazing here, the chicken Caesar salad is my favourite. They have specials in offer, lunch and very good dinner menu. To top it off they have entertainment on a Saturday night. Nice staff too very friendly. Recommend this place :)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Incredible Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Xeni's cuisine, formerly known as "33" serves a variety of different dishes and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time there. The Chicken Caesar Salad was incredible and the steaks are to die for. Cooked perfectly every time with stunning sauces. Xeni has hit the nail on the head with this menu and it is a diamond in the rough. Tucked away in Canford Cliffs! Definitely worth a drive out, just to taste this incredible food. No tricks, just great food, cooked well!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Leicester, United Kingdom
“An gem waiting to be discovered.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic food at amazing prices, served by the charismatic Michelle. The steak is to die for and the Thai curry a real sensory experience. We will be back. Shame the restaurant was so quiet the evening we attended.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere