“Average fish and chips” 3 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Oliver's Gourmet Fish & Chhips
418 Poole Road, Branksome, near Branksome railway station, Poole BH12 1DF, England
(0)1202 766677
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Fish & Chips
“Average fish and chips”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Expected this to be great from what I'd heard. Distinctly average fish and chips. Will try elsewhere next time.

Visited March 2013

“Fantastic food matched with low prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I cant speak highly enough about this totally underrated little fish and chip shop! Since the new owners took it over it has gone from strength to strength. It has all the fish options you could ask for plus a few more options like burgers etc. Absolutely massive portion sizes, a standard chip normally does my partner and I. They have the best curry sauce i have ever tasted from a shop like this. And best yet, their prices are so reasonable! You get a high quality feast for two for under £10! I cannot recommend this place more, eaten there loads and i have never been disappointed. Out of laziness i rang in my order once because i didnt want to wait the few minutes in the shop while they cooked it from scratch. I arrived 10 minutes later and my food was piping hot ready to be collected. It is a must go!!!!!

• Visited July 2013