“Fantastic Fantastic Go There” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Stevenage, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Fantastic Go There”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

My wife and I went for a meal at this restaurant on Monday 26th May. The meal was fantastic, Chicken in a white wine sauce, roast potato's etc, my wife had something else. The staff had massive smiles on their faces the whole time we where there. We enjoyed it so much we returned there for another helping of the same on Thursday 29th May. This is in Poole and we were staying in Bournemouth but it was worth the travel. You want a place to have a great meal with great staff then I fully recommend this restaurant. Its in my top three of places to eat. If I didn't live north of London I would eat there every day.

“Great value for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Excellent basic food for unbeatable value. Great service. All adding up to a brilliant lunch time meal. Will definitely be re-visiting. It would be great if the restaurant could be made to look a little nicer to bring it up to the standard of the food and service.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wareham, United Kingdom
“Dishes so filling couldn't order dessert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

My friends ordered Pizza and Fettuccini and I ordered Spaghetti Carbonara. We each had different starters, garlic mushrooms on brushetta, minestrone soup and a bowl of olives and since we were driving had apple juice and sparkling water. The pasta dishes were prepared al dente and smothered in a delicious cheese sauce, the pizza was thin dough with plenty of filling.
I have to admit I was cautious and not sure of the quality of the Italian dishes but my concerns were turned to utter delight. The service was 1st class, the waitress attentive, knowledgeable and very alert, really switched on. The evening meal will be repeated very soon, have already mentioned to my brother and sister-in-law who will be flying to UK in July so here we come Ginali...

Poole, United Kingdom
“Stop and look around or you could miss it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

Tucked back on Poole High Street is this wonderful little Italian with lots of charm.
I have dined here on a number of occasions now and have never been dissapointed. Most recently for lunch with my sister.
The sun was out so we we're able to enjoy sitting in the courtuard under the shade of the trees. The heat of the day was complemented by a warm welcome and efficient service from all the staff we met. Ordering from their wonderfully simple and customisable lunch menu we found the food was well prepared and fairly priced.
It's worth noting that on previous visits we have had my sisters children with us, who are welcomed and catered for extremely well.
So overall always a very pleasant experience, enjoyed by all the family.

Chennai (Madras), India
“Tucked away little gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Again, just one of those places you stumble upon... decided to try the place for lunch and glad we did. very friendly staff, fast service and wonderful food. sets up the rest of the day perfectly when you find places such as these!