Arrived to discover that there is no car park. Had to trudge my case and work gear across from a multi storey situated behind the hotel. The greeting from reception was non existent and for some reason you cannot pay for your room on arrival to save time in the morning. Infact your card gets swiped for additional money incase there is any damage caused.
My room was on the fourth floor and stunk of cigarette smoke. Room was basic but clean.
In the morning upon check out the hotel had ran out of paper so it took ten minutes to print a vat receipt.
Awful service and hotel. I will not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IBIS Stevenage Centre (formerly the Hertford Park Hotel) has just been newly refurbished. All 98 bedrooms are fully air conditioned with luxury shower, zip & link kingsize beds, flatscreen TVs with freeview channels, Complementary WiFi. IBIS Stevenage is in the centre of Stevenage, 3 minute walk from the train station, served by the East Coast Main Line and 20 minutes from London Kings Cross St. Pancrass and 20 minutes from Cambridge. 0.5 km from the Leisure park with its multiplec cinemas, bowling alleys and other entertainments. A short drive takes you into the beautiful Hertfordshire countryside and Knebworth House and Luton and Stanstead airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, ACCOR, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Ibis Stevenage Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Stevenage Centre Hotel Stevenage
- Hotel Accor Stevenage Centre