A little refurbishment noise in the morning disturbed what was a good nights sleep. Rooms were basic but clean, (laminate flooring cheapens the experience). Free wifi throughout but parking is a slight chore. The bathroom and shower were small but very clean. The bar closes a little early and I would save breakfast for McDonalds.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Stevenage Centre Hotel
- Ibis Stevenage Centre Hotel Stevenage
- Hotel Accor Stevenage Centre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IBIS Stevenage Centre (formerly the Hertford Park Hotel) has just been newly refurbished. All 98 bedrooms are fully air conditioned with luxury shower, zip & link kingsize beds, flatscreen TVs with freeview channels, Complementary WiFi. IBIS Stevenage is in the centre of Stevenage, 3 minute walk from the train station, served by the East Coast Main Line and 20 minutes from London Kings Cross St. Pancrass and 20 minutes from Cambridge. 0.5 km from the Leisure park with its multiplec cinemas, bowling alleys and other entertainments. A short drive takes you into the beautiful Hertfordshire countryside and Knebworth House and Luton and Stanstead airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ibis Stevenage Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.