“A great addition to my favourite Ipswich street” 4 of 5 stars

+44 1473 808142
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Ipswich
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Bakeries
Description: A creative and independent coffee house, passionate about serving great tasting coffee, whole leaf tea, home baked treats along with a few lunch options. OPEN Monday to Friday 8.30Am - 4pm & Saturday 9.30Am - 5pm. Come and say hello...
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“A great addition to my favourite Ipswich street”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Another great cafe has opened in Ipswich!
The interior and exterior have subtly improved on what was already a lovely building and the garden outside is a real sun trap.
My smoothie was fresh and tasty, my girlfriends coffee was good, the focaccia bread was amazing and the orange and blueberry cake was a perfect end. Friendly service with a smile.
Will definitely go back

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ipswich, United Kingdom
“New coffee shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Visited on Saturday and although we were a party of 4 found space in garden. Sat in the sun and enjoyed good food and cold drinks, followed by coffee and cake. Great ambience, inside and out! Reasonable prices!

Visited July 2013
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Happened on this little gem by accident but what a find.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Having a few hours to myself in Ipswich I decided to wander some of its' less well known streets, that is for us tourists I mean.
I came across this little café quite by chance. The cold drinks menu, which is on a board behind the counter, appealed to me so I entered. The street is I think one of the older ones in Ipswich and the building which again I take to have been an old shop has been very tastefully refurbished.
Although there is only a single table with two seats in front of the counter, next to a very nice old fireplace, there is additional seating further back and a lovely little open area to the rear. The day I visited was very hot and several patron's were seated out in the open.
I elected to sit in the front window to do a bit of people watching. It appears that the day I visited was in fact their first day of trading!
I ordered a mozzarella Panini and milkshake. Both were of very high standard and were delivered promptly, even though a staff member had difficulties in opening liquidiser the milkshake was contained in after being freshly made, this is not a criticism and the staff member made a joke of it which I was glad to hear as they had obviously not been flustered by the small hiccup.
All in all this venture deserves to do well given the enthusiasm and quality on offer.

• Visited July 2013