We stayed at the salthouse with our 2 year old for a long weekend. The rooms were nice and cosy, the service was great, and we enjoyed the location in front of the marina. The service was also very good (they parked our car whenever there was no space nearby). We booked through seretescapes so we got a really good deal for this hotel.
I wouldn't particulary recommend this place for a meal though. There are lots of nice places to eat nearby.
- Also Known As:
- Salthouse Harbour Ipswich
- Hotel Salthouse Harbour
- Salthouse Harbour Hotel Ipswich, Suffolk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This artfully designed boutique Hotel and Restaurant in Suffolk reflects luxury and dazzles in the waterfront of Ipswich’s vibrant Harbour quayside at night. The Salthouse Harbour Hotel Suffolk goes beyond what you expect and exudes its 4 star status in every curious corner, eccentric sofa and unstuffy cushion. The sea-salted brickwork exterior has been restored & rejuvenated into a ship shape contemporary warehouse of rich modern interiors and rooms adorned with vintage furniture, sculptures and eclectic art. Within its comfy chic decor, although the mood is friendly and relaxed, the staff are professionally attentive to your every need. The cuisine is exciting and its popularity fills this delightful waterfront eatery as soon as the tables are laid. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Otel so you can book your Salthouse Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.