“Breakfast exactly as wished for” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #92 of 166 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: European, Coffee Shop
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
“Breakfast exactly as wished for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Smoked salmon & scrambled eggs with cherry tomatoes excellently produced. A pretty rare experience in this area.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Llandudno
“Lovely food, but takes a long time.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We popped in for a quick lunch, and don't get me wrong the food was lovely when it arrived, we only ordered sandwiches, but this took 30 minutes for my Son who only had half an hour for his lunch break and 40 minutes for my Husband and myself. We had to ask for my Sons to be expedited so he could get back to work, which meant we didn't eat together....

This café is not to be rushed, you need time to eat here. A little on the pricey side too, but I would go again, so long as I had plenty of time.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Good food but air condoning needed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Lovely place to eat, but service is often slow and the cooking smells from the kitchen often spoil the experience.

Visited June 2013
Ullesthorpe, Leics
“Great food, slow but sure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

A little understaffed but cooked to order and first class quality, price a little on the top end for the wait and surroundings but 10 out of 10 for effort.

Visited May 2013
Colwyn Bay, United Kingdom
“Not Cheap, Not Fast, but worth a visit.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

This is an Italian bistro restaurant, that comes with an Italian attitude to service. Coffee, food, the whole meal is intended to be lingered over, and if that doesn't suit, then go elsewhere. If, however, you appreciate excellent Italian food and service, you must give Le Gatte a try. The management and I had called into Home Cookin, by the roundabout in penrhyn Bay, which was full, with a queue, and a wait of 20 minutes, so we carried on to Craig-y-Don and called into Le Gatte. Whilst it is possibly true that we could have waited at Home Cookin, been served, and on our way before we finished at Le Gatte, I am glad we chose to stop, as the coffee, from Illy, and our snadwiches, were delicious. I had a beef and stilton sandwich, the beef was perfection, slightly crusty on the outside, rare and tender inside, with melted stilton and caramelised red onions, had such a sandwich bee offered to the eponymous early, he would have stopped gambling to concentrate on the food. My partners chicken, bacon and cheese was no less appetising, and the portion sizes were generous. Well worth the wait, excellent value for money, highly recommended.

• Visited May 2013