“Good Local Pub” 5 of 5 stars

+44 1492 860952
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Queen Victoria Pub & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 167 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Steakhouse, British, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Wales
“Good Local Pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

Traditional pub food here I had fish and chips and peas it was very good indeed and at a good price too. Staff were attentive and things went well once I realised that I had to place my order at the bar! I was sat for 10 minutes thinking I was waiting for the waiter to come over!

Visited April 2012

Stoke-on-Trent
“A great night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

Annually I am responsible for organising an evening meal for a walking group of 28.This year we visited LLandudno and tried the Queen Vic. It proved to be the best to date - everyone of our group was full of praise for the staff and food. We sat upstairs in the function room and enjoyed first class service and good quality food. The Trivial Pursuit cards on the tables were a brilliant idea. Highly recommended. It was so good that many of our group returned the following lunchtime before setting off home.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

Had a meal here on a busy friday night in Alberts Restaurant and the meal was tremendous no room for complaints. I oredered a rump steak probably the best steak i've had anywhere. The staff were superb even down to the kitchen porter.. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience here would recommend it to everone

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Conwy, United Kingdom
“Nice enough”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

Pub grub, pure and simple. went on the sunday lunch time, wasn't overly busy, and enjoyed a relaxing meal at a nice price!

Service was prompt, with a smile, would eat there again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Llandudno
“Hospitable: Good value: Good food: Good beer and wine.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

This was my first visist in many years to the Queen Vic. The young lady behind the bar was very friendly and polite. I had a glass of Pinot Grigio and sat on one of their very comfortable couches until my son arrived.
Once joined by my tardy son we changed to a table at the rear of the pub which was equally comfortable.
We both ordered a traditional Sunday lunch with a 'bit of everything'. It was beautifully cooked, vegetables al dente, home made Yorkshire pudding and crisp parsnip, roast potato and mashed potatoes. It was a very generous portion which I was unable to finish. The lady from the bar asked me if I would like to take it home in a takeaway box and as my son has a dog,we were very grateful.
I will probably be going there again next Sunday when my husband returns from Italy.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere