What a great holiday (as we always expect at the Esplanade), the buffet breakfasts are something to behold, freshly cooked and tasting great, as much as you want!
We had dinner each evening, the Chef and Dining Room staff did us proud - great starters, well cooked and really tasty main courses and interesting sweets.
We had a 'Sea View' room, to be able to see everything thats going on makes the break so much worthwhile. Funny thing about the Esplande - everything works!! - even every light fitting as a bulb that fuctions. Clean and comfy, ALL the Staff again met the high stardards they always set themselves. Can't wait to visit again.
- Also Known As:
- The Esplanade Hotel
- The Esplanade Hotel Llandudno
- Esplanade Hotel Llandudno
- Esplanade Hotel Llandudno, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1920 the Esplanade Hotel was created out of five individual privately owned town houses. The property boasts the finest art deco veranda, glorious sweeping bay windows and is positioned in an unrivalled location on the Promenade close to the Pier.The hotel has been owned by one of Llandudno's original families, the Payne family, since 1938 and is still run today by the grandaughter Gwenda and her husband John. The Esplanade Hotel prides itself on being family owned and run offering a friendly warm service. All 59 bedrooms are en-suite with televisions and tea & coffee making facilities. Free Wifi access is available throughout the building. A lift will take you safely to all floors, and there's a newly renovated Lounge with 50" plasma telly to relax and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Esplanade Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.