My fiancee and I took a trip to Llandudno as our last trip before our wedding (needed a relaxing break from planning!) and decided to stay here due to excellent reviews. I am adding another!
We didn't see much of Carol or Dave due to being out all day and them getting a rare chance to go out on the saturday night but the B+B was in excellent condition, very clean and very welcoming.
The breakfast was top notch, with the fresh fruit on offer being a really nice touch. Full english with none stop toast and hot drinks. We struggled to find an apitite for lunch it filled us up so well! :)
The location is perfect, less than 10 mins from the beach, peir and shops with lots of restaraunts very close by for the evenings too. Stella guests house is less than a stones throw from the Great Orme Tram which is well worth £5.50 return.
Very impressed - will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Stella Guest House Hotel Llandudno
- Stella Guest House Hotel
- Stella Guest House Llandudno, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and friendly Victorian Guest House close to the Sea and Town Centre (2min walk). Ideally situated next to the Tramway on the side of the Great Orme. All en-suite with superior decor and furnishings. 19" Flatscreen Colour TV with Freeview and complimentary beverage tray in each room. Free Wifi. Small private car park. We are a NON Smoking establishment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Stella Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.