Just back from anther great weekend at the Stella. Dave and Carol are such good hosts, always welcoming. The rooms are comfy and there are lote of little touches such as chocolates, cookies and a bottle of water to welcome you with. The best bit of all is the breakfasts. I have never seen such a choice of fruit even in the so called best hotels. I love that and my partner loves the excellent cooked breakfast. We will definitely go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and friendly Victorian Guest House close to the Sea and Town Centre (2min walk). Ideally situated next to the Tramway on the side of the Great Orme. All en-suite with superior decor and furnishings. 19" Flatscreen Colour TV with Freeview and complimentary beverage tray in each room. Free Wifi. Small private car park. We are a NON Smoking establishment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Stella Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Guest House Hotel Llandudno
- Stella Guest House Llandudno, Wales