The decor is pure 70s and brilliant if you like retro. if you don't, the brown and orange swirls are more than compensated for by the staff, friendly and accommodating without being obsequious. I was at a convention and my coughing and snoring was keeping my room companion awake. Eventually I was afraid to sleep as well. The manager gave me another room, free of charge, no quibbling. The breakfast was good (veggie) and the pool clean and well heated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Victorian hotel situated in the centre of the promenade. The beach is opposite the hotel and the main shopping street is directly behind and only minutes away from the theatre. We have a very limited spaced free car park within the hotel, the majority of parking is on street on the promenade (£1.50 per day low season £3.00 per day high season (correct at time of posting this message)). Badge holders have free unrestricted parking, except in the coach bays. Please feel free to contact the hotel for any further details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Chatsworth House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatsworth Hotel Llandudno
- Chatsworth House Hotel Llandudno, Wales