my mother who is 95 needs her wheelchair at all times,so my granddaughter and her friend offered to take her on holiday.the girls knew she had a sleep in the afternoonsand goes to bed early at night.so we assumed while my mother was asleep the girls could go out for an hour or two by themselves,BUT NO THE STAFF SAID THEY HAD TO STAY IN THE HOTEL WITH HER AT ALL TIMES,because if there was a fire they could not help my mother. the maids were very good.but management and staff NO CHANCE.no way will they begoing back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Victorian hotel situated in the centre of the promenade. The beach is opposite the hotel and the main shopping street is directly behind and only minutes away from the theatre. We have a very limited spaced free car park within the hotel, the majority of parking is on street on the promenade (£1.50 per day low season £3.00 per day high season (correct at time of posting this message)). Badge holders have free unrestricted parking, except in the coach bays. Please feel free to contact the hotel for any further details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Chatsworth House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatsworth Hotel Llandudno
- Chatsworth House Hotel Llandudno, Wales