“Absolute robbery !!! And a thug behind counter !!” 1 of 5 stars

01492 875 627
Improve this listing
Ranked #141 of 169 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Fish & Chips
“Absolute robbery !!! And a thug behind counter !!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

We went for a ride out with our daughter who we didnt get to see much and instead of going into somewhere nice we thought we would get fish and chips , it was expensive for what it was ! I ate a mouthful of fish as did my daughter , and it was disgusting !! We couldnt eat it , the chips were also the worst chips iv ever tasted ! My husband took them back to shop and asked for a refund , the man behind counter said no it wasnt his decision , my husband pointed out theyre not fit for purpose and he should be refunded . The man got on the phone and out from the back of the shop came a man who was very threatening and told my husband he wasnt getting a refund , the man was a thug , my husband wasnt intimidated by this person who looked like an middle aged thug still trying to prove a point in life ! My husband asked if he was the owner and he replied he was the owner of cafe next door , which we found hard to believe as he had so much say over refund and was in the back of shop ! Why give this vile man your money who charges to much for poor quality and hes nasty to ....horrible place !

“Horrible chips avoid.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

We stopped for chips from this place exactly 12 months ago. They were vile! Just out of curiosity we tried them again today, they were even worse! It wouldn't surprise me if they were the same chips from last year re heated. I would rather eat the sand of the beach than the over priced fried offerings out of this place. I'd laugh if didn't still feel sick.

“Expensive for mediocre food!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I was so looking forward to some seaside fish and chips... Unfortunately the high price (£12 odd for 2 F&S, 1 was with gravy), the poor service from the woman who obviously didn't want to be there and the not very tasty but soggy fish and hard chips really left me feeling let down!

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Best Chippy in Llandudno.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Fresh Cod, wonderful crunchy chips. Friendly, even met the fisherman who supplies the fish.
Wonderful!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Accrington, United Kingdom
“great fish n chips?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

we had standed fish n chips here regular through are holiday and you have to que up and its quite full every day must be the quisine! its not to badley priced you enjoy what you eat !

Visited August 2013