“Free admission, Nice farm, beautiful setting, just needs a few touches.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bodafon Farm Park

Ranked #15 of 40 Attractions in Llandudno
Type: Farms, Outdoors
Ormskirk
5 attraction reviews
“Free admission, Nice farm, beautiful setting, just needs a few touches.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

A lovely free attraction at the opposite end of Llandudno prom from the pier end. The setting is beautiful and the place is well looked after and caters for all ages. We really enjoyed our time there apart from one thing. It was around 2pm at the start of easter holidays and all over the floors of the birds of prey cages were fluffy little chicks, all dead, some torn to pieces and some covered in blood. My 3 year old found this most distressing, as did the wife, and I wasn't too happy either! I understand that these animals eat other small animals and rodents but as most of these animals hunt at night, surely they could be fed later on when the place isnt full of kids? My boy used to like owls and now he asks us "were the baby chicks were sleeping?" all the time. I've attached a couple of pictures to show this, it was a bit much and tainted an otherwise lovely day out on the lovely Welsh coast.

Visited April 2014

3 attraction reviews
“Review”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

I visited bodafon farm park with my family this week it was fantastic we totally enjoyed the whole experience and it was excellent value for money some places you visit you get a small amount of food to feed the animals plus you have pay to get in the place as well and sometimes it can be very expensive but at bodafon you pay a pound for animal feed and you get half a bag that is brilliant we will definitely visit again if and when back in Wales as we live in leeds

llandudno
“Fabulous day out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

My daughter & grandchildren were visiting for the weekend & although I am a local I had never visited the farm What a wonderful day we had.So much to see & do & although we had only gone for a short visit after we saw the menu ,we just had to stay for lunch,which I must say was delicious & very reasonable .We will definetely be going back again soon as it really was a fabulous day out .

Visited October 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good for the young ones”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

Arrived around 10.15am farm open with lots of animals to see, my 2yr old grandson loved the tractors he could play on in the court yard I entered the restaurant for the food to feed the animals only £1 for a bag (enough to feed the animals)
We walked around the outside, lots of owls showing information about them we then moved to the paddocks where there was goats, cows, deers, lamas, sheep, lambs and ducks........all this for free!!!
There are toilet facilities and sinks in the court yard to clean your hands after feeding the animals.....there is also a play area for the children this was too old for my 2yr old grandson but there was also a ball he played football with!!
We didn't eat at the farm but we put money in the collection box these can be found around the farm.
The parking was free also another bonus
Over all it was well worth the visit but where your wellies or walking shoes it can be muddy in places after all it's a working farm!
We stayed approx 1.5 hrs and the grandson thoroughly enjoyed it.

Visited April 2014
“Amazing day out .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

The best place to visit in Llandudno . It's free to enter and the birds of pray are awesome . The farm animals are very friendly so you pet them . You can feed the farm animals and there's a pony that young kids can ride . The cafe is excellent value for money . The best day out . Memories that we will cherish forever .

Visited March 2014