stayed 4 nights. The dinner is dreadful.such poor quality. The dessert menu the same every night.the triffle from a packet. Only 2 cereals avail at breakfast no yoghurts, fruit ,rolls. There is porrige and cooked , but if you do not wish cooked, tough! The bread was the cheapest available which you had to queue up and cook yourself. The bar in the basement which we had to use sometimes is so dark and depressing. We went to another hotel in the end for drinks as we would not sit in there.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Hotel Llandudno
- Kensington Hotel Llandudno, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kensington Llandudno Hotel is a traditional, family-run hotel, which is located in a prime location, on the central promenade in the heart of Llandudno's magnificent north shore. Run by the Beardmore family for over the past 20 years, the hotel is well-known for its warm, friendly, personal service. The hotel has 50 en-suite bedrooms, with tasteful, traditional decor. Every room is well-equipped with TV, tea & coffee making facilities to give a feeling of comfort and homeliness. Premier rooms enjoy magnificent sea views of Llandudno's north bay. From private guests to group parties, the hotel is suitable for every kind of visitor to Llandudno, Snowdonia and other North Wales destinations. The Kensington Hotel is less than a minute walk to the Venue Cymru which makes it an ideal base for delegates attending a conference as well as people attending a musical concert or theatre show.The hotel's location provides convenient access to all of Llandudno's major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Kensington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.