“Trip to Ashlawn House en-route to ferry!” 4 of 5 stars

Ashlawn House
16 Trinity Avenue, Llandudno LL30 2SJ, Wales   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Limerick, Limerick, Ireland
“Trip to Ashlawn House en-route to ferry!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

We arrived at Ashlawn house and were greeted by Anne and David (who run the house) they are the nicest people you will ever meet. We were shown to our room (family room) with an extra pull-out bed because we needed a room for 5. The room was tight for 5 people but still enough room not be on top of each other which was great after our long journey to Llandudno. The room was spotless. After reading the other reviews I was expecting great things from the breakfast, It was nice and filled us all up but it wasn't WOW!! factor! Anne and David are most helpful and nothing is too big or small an effort. Llandudno is a wonderful place to stay and I would recommend a stay at Ashlawn house if you are visiting the area!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Hampshire England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

My parents and I stayed in Ashlawn house for 4 nights and it was absolutely wonderful, the room was large and spacious, very clean, very comfortable and the decor is lovely. Ann and David who own and run Ashlawn house are the nicest people you could meet, nothing is to much trouble, they are very helpful regarding places to visit and they were always asking if everything was ok. Breakfast was outstanding, freshly cooked every morning and the ingredients were locally sourced, it was so good it kept us full all day, I cannot wait to return, I have and will continue to recommend Ashlawn House to anyone visiting Llundudno because it is ideally situated and it is WONDERFUL.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

My family had a great 3 night stay at this lovely B&B. I couldn't recommend it more,I loved it my other half loved and my two boys loved it.The B&B itself is situated in a great central position,the family room with ensuite is clean & spacious, the beds are cosy and warm & the little extras are very well thought out.Anne & David are so friendly & welcoming they certainly aim to please they recommend places to visit & they looked after us so well, On our 1st night they booked a restaurant for my family to guarantee a table which was so helpful as we simply just needed to be there on time :) The breakfast was so varied it included a wholesome & delicious cooked breakfast but there was also all the liitle extras and they certainly catered for our individual tastes and requirements, which included a fussy eater and a very large teenage appetite :) Nothing is too much trouble if they are able to provide it, lovely people lovely B&B, I would certainly book again & reccomend highly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Speak to Anne at Ashlawn House 1st to recommend which room suites best they have a website to view w...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Daventry, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

Stayed here for 4 nights in May 2012 with my wife and two children. This is a new B&B in Llandudno and has been refurbished to a high standard. The family room we had was spacious, quiet and well appointed. The cooked breakfast was to die for....I understand the ingredients are all sourced locally too.

It is approximately a 10-15 minute walk from the pier and 5 mins from the seafront. There is limited parking available on site (which can be requested at the time of booking) and ample parking on the road.

The couple who run this place are welcoming and very knowledgeable about the local area.

I would highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Ashlawn House? Share your experiences!