“We went here unfortunately on our last night in llandudno if we had known about it sooner would have gone here4all meals” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hugo's Fine Dining - CLOSED

Improve this listing
Cuisines: French, Eclectic
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

We were looking at the menu from outside and some people said they had eaten there last night and recommended it. Went inside and booked a table for that evening on first impressions I thought it looked like what it was a B&B breakfast room and my expectations were not that high. When we returned to dinner that evening the staff were really friendly and the food was out of this world, it was I think £24 for three courses each, there is an option of about 3 starters and mains on the normal menu and about 5 things on the specials menu, however Bill (the owner/chef) would probably make up what ever you wanted if you gave him enough time to buy the ingredients. I had the mushrooms to start, followed by duck and then cheesecake with mango and pineapple compot and homemade passionfruit ice cream, my fiance had blackpudding for starter, followed by the special of haddock which i think had breadcrumbs and mushrooms on it and chocolate fudge cake for pudding. I really couldn't fault the food or service in anyway, the main came with a mixture of veg (red cabbage, carrots, green beans, califlower, and roasties) Bill asked us when we were booking the table if there was anything that we didn't like.We ended up spending 4hours here just relaxing, eating and drinking. Would recommend this place to everyone I know, and really cant wait to go back to llandudno to eat here again.

• Visited June 2012