When you arrive at Burleigh House, Steve and Julie are there to personally welcome you into their beautifully decorated and friendly Guest House.
Our first impressions were how beautifully decorated it is. Each room is tastefully decorated to a very high designer type standard.
Our lovely bedroom had a 4 poster bed, wardrobe, lots of drawer space, and a LCD TV. There was a massive bathroom with a shower, lovely fluffy white towels, and good quality toiletries. Little touches were added to the room like creative towel art, chocolates, squash sachets, hairdryer, shoe polish, corkscrew, sewing kit, good quality tea and coffee sachets, and good beverage making facilities. In the "landing" area were a selection of magazines and books which you could borrow to read.
Breakfast was a treat. There were juices, cereals, yogurts, fruits, toast and jams, and lovely filter coffee or tea to accompany it all. In addition to this there was a freshly cooked breakfast with eggs done how you liked them, cooked by Steve, and served by Julie which tasted absolutely fabulous.
The Guest House is very conveniently situated within walking distance for many restaurants, bars, shops and the beach.
We stayed here 2 nights, as a group of 6. Steve and Julie made us feel at home, right from the first moment, as though we had known them for years. We loved our weekend and can't wait to stay here again in the future.
Chris & Dean
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In need of a relaxing break in comfortable, modern surroundings? Then Burleigh House is the place for you, just make that call to us direct and you'll receive an extremely warm and friendly welcome from your hosts, Steve and Julie. The superb accommodation, officially graded Four Star Guest House by Visit Wales, is in an perfect position which is overlooked by the rocky headland of the Great Orme and ideally situated in a central location convenient for holidaymakers, theatre goers and business people alike. With a rich array of shops, restaurants, bars and attractions throughout the year, Llandudno is undoubtedly one of the finest seaside resorts in the UK. All rooms are fresh, clean, well decorated with a modern feel and situated on the first and second floor. We have no lift and no ground floor rooms. Room facilities include a well stocked hospitality tray using Fairtrade products where possible, bottled water, toiletries, large bath sheets, TV/DVD/Freeview, Hairdryer, Radio/Clock alarm with iPOD dock. Free wireless internet is available throughout the house.We are happy to cater for all dietary requests including vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free.Please note that this non-smoking guest house cannot accommodate children under the age of 12. Burleigh House does not have private parking but 'free street parking' is available nearby. Steve and Julie are happy to advise on arrival.Come and see for yourself ...... REST - RELAX - RENEW ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Burleigh House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Burleigh House Hotel Llandudno
- Burleigh House Llandudno, Wales