“Very comfortable and spotless” 5 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   80 Church Walks, Llandudno LL30 2HD, Wales   |
Ranked #3 of 152 Llandudno B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Radcliffe, United Kingdom
“Very comfortable and spotless”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

Sheridan and Mark were excellent hosts. There was a very good choice for breakfast. The room was extremely comfortable and spotless. Very good value for money. Would recommend and will be staying again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
Winsford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

We stayed in this hotel for three nights and it was excellent as soon as we walked into the room we thought this is the hotel for us are room had 2 parts to it and the room had a very comfy 4 poster bed in it the tv had all the channels you need on it there was a honesty bar but people could probably just nick things from it because there were no staff monitoring it. Breakfast was excellent and there was just nothing to fault about it. STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!!

Room Tip: all of the rooms are excellent
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Cheshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

My wife and I stayed at the Lynton in December. It's located at the pier end of Church Walks, so you're very close to the promenade, the tram station and the second-to-none Fish Tram Chips. Our room was very clean and serviced daily. The bathroom sported a jacuzzi bath, which was welcome after a long day walking on The Great Orme. However, there were a couple of gripes. The first one being the breakfast. The egg was a little bit 'snotty' and the sausage was the thinnest and most crooked thing that we'd ever seen and we didn't even get any beans, which is something that I've never come across with a cooked breakfast. As with my breakfast at the Lynton the day before, I asked for no mushrooms as I find them completely disgusting on a taste and visual basis. When my plate arrive, I had a generous heap of mushrooms. The sight and smell made me nauseous. Not one to make a fuss, I removed the mushrooms from my plate but this left the rest of the food swimming in mushroom 'juice'. I covered my food in brown sauce and salt to try to mask the smell and taste. I ate it holding my breath as I was so hungry. Another gripe is that it seemed a little bit impersonal compared to other guest houses that we've stayed in. I can't say that we'll be back. It just wasn't for us.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
manchester
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2011

Great location for exploring Llandudno, shopping etc. Very welcoming, friendly b and b. the bedrooms were clean, comfortable and tastefully decorated as were the dining room and lounge.Would definately stay here again. my only negative and it is only a tiny negative was the bathroom in room 11. it was slightly dated and small compared with the rest of the rooms

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

Friendly and welcoming. Great room - spacious & clean. Excellent breakfast. We will definitely be returning here. Thank you :)

• Stayed December 2011
Dolgellau, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

We have stayed in Llandudno many times but, this time, we decided to try a different B&B and chose Lynton House for a 2 night stay. We were not disappointed. Our, room, a twin, was not particularly spacious but was very well equipped, clean, comfortable and warm. Breakfast was plentiful and well cooked and it was good to find fresh fruit salad instead of the tinned variety which is so often offered. The staff were delightful, friendly and eager to help. A highly recommended B&B. The location is perfect, just off the prom but within walking distance of all that Llandudno has to offer. Well done!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Chepstow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

We booked this place, once we had seen that others had recommended it, because we like the place it has been named after! When there is a lot of choice at a location one's selection can be pretty random... We were SO glad we did choose Lynton House. We were celebrating my mother's 90th birthday, and our hosts Mark and Sheridan and their children made us most welcome. They treated my mother like royalty and made it a truly memorable stay in the lovely town of Llandudno. The rooms are tastefully decorated and well appointed. Sheridan and Mark are approachable and keen to hear of any constructive feedback from their guests... as they point out that it is the guests who use the rooms, not them! I would not hesitate in recommending this high quality B&B. Do note that there are steps up to the house - Llandudno is a hilly town - and no lift in the property. But my mum managed fine! Also note that parking is limited especially if you need to be outside the house.

Room Tip: Speak to the owners before booking on-line if you have any special requirements
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Been to Lynton House? Share your experiences!