Wonderful Hotel full of character and style. Just been totally refurbished but stays with its Victorian Opulence and class. Stayed in a classic double bedroom facing onto the side street but could still see the sea and pier.
Breakfast was excellent in every way - great attentive staff and lovely food. Didn't have dinner there but everything looked first rate.
Would definitely recommend and would certainly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Llandudno and all that the North Wales Coast has to offer in stylish sophistication and contemporary luxury. St Georges Hotel, cleverly combines traditional Victorian elegance and its stunning setting with the comfort of a luxurious 4 star Hotel. Every detail of the hotel is designed to offer a relaxed, intimate atmosphere, calm moods and a fresh, professional approach to service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your St. George's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Llandudno
- St Georges Hotel Llandudno
- St George Hotel Llandudno
- St. George's Hotel Llandudno, Wales