“Fantastic staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fountains Cafe Bar

Fountains Cafe Bar
114 Mostyn Street, Llandudno LL30 2SW, Wales (Formerly Fountains Bar Cafe)
01492 875 600
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
wales
“Fantastic staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Went to Fountains for lunch during the week last week. Food was tasty. The staff were brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble for the lovely lady who served us. She was friendly and attentive and a real asset to the place. We'll be returning soon enough.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Wrexham, United Kingdom
“very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Popped in here on sunday afternoon, Having had a walk around Llandudno shops thought we would have a quick drink, Its a lovely pub, but being on a sunday afternoon it was quiet, my husband ordered a drink ,and wanted to pay by card only to be told you have to spend £10 or over, we only wanted the one drink , so it was lucky I did have some cash with me, It is very nice, lots of seating inside and out , Next time i go will try the cakes as they did look very good, the staff where very friendly.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Cool night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Been to fountains quite a lot over the years and have always had a good night , the reception you get on entry is warm and the door lads are very entertaining , you must try the famous bullfrog cocktail if you dare . This is my first review and thought fountains deserve it , well done

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

I recently came to fountains on a night out with friends. Told from a few venues fountains was the place to be and they weren't wrong. Great staff good offers on drinks and a great night overall. Can't wait to plan the next night out there

• 4 of 5 stars Food
North Wales, United Kingdom
“Quirky pub, great deals, friendly atmosphere!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

I visited fountains on a day out to Llandudno with my friend after a long walk round the orme we decided it was time to warm up so we popped in. We each had a coffee and a cake for £2.49 which is a great deal n lovely choice of a large slab, I myself chose Victoria sponge! The staff were very smiley and helpful n there were a few older customers which I'm guessing were regulars chatting away to them. I saw the food on offer too and it looked very well presented n smelt lovely so I will definitely be going back on my next trip to Wales :-)