“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #42 of 167 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Came on a weekend break. Tried this place. Very friendly staff, they recommended me to try a dish, it was beautiful. I highly recommend this place to anyone who visits. Very clean place.

Visited April 2014

Hexham, United Kingdom
“Check your bill”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Just returned from the Asia the people opposite us complained that they had been overcharged so thought I better check mine.

I had been overcharged by nearly £5 I also have a Gourmet card but could not use as had not booked.

The service was quite good and the food was okay.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Naples, Florida
“So good,I came back the next night!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I went to the "Asia" on a Sunday night with my in-laws,( they come here every weekend) been from the United States I had not had a good curry for a long time! My father in law was right,we had a wonderful meal,very tasty,and enough to fill you up.The staff were very friendly,and the owner knows his football!! ( even though he is a Liverpool fan) I came back the next night with my mother and father,again the same wonderful meal and service,I can't wait to come back next year....Mike ,Florida U.S.A

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Walkern, United Kingdom
“Tried again but same opinion”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

After an average meal with an old mate in March, an Easter trip brought me back "home" so I thought I'd give East one last go.

The positives - booked a table with 2 hours notice and a lovely one with a sea view. Great staff.

Lovely peshwari naan.

The negatives - dull onion bhaji and a lamb main course with almost no lamb, just generic tomato based sauce.

Please save Asia!

UK
“Rubbery”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We have eaten here before and I have to say compared to the previous meal we were disappointed. The portions have shrunk and at nearly £9-10 per main course this is not good. Our major dislike was the chicken, it was just so rubbery it tasted awful. Unfortunately I think too many restaurants are now buying cheap mass produced poultry.

Visited April 2014