“Pie pie pie” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 166 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Traditional Pub,Child Friendly,Serving Food All Day,Real Ale,Log Fire,Reservations by Phone or Email,Good Beer Guide 2012
“Pie pie pie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

We were told the pie was good, and it was. I have never seen so much meat in a pie! Get the pie, it's very filling so would think twice about the starter if you have a small appetite. Will be lovely when the beer garden is finished.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

london
“My steak was a bad choice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

We were recommended here by our B&B. It is a large pub with a restaurant area and a varied menu. I was attracted by the 25 day aged sirloin whilst my father had steak pie. My sirloin was very disappointing. I ordered it medium-rare and it came over-cooked probably as it was such a thin piece of meat. It was insipid and may have been better covered with sauce to hide its shortcomings. At £19 for a 9oz steak I expected something special. The only reason I am not giving a lower score is the steak pie my Dad had was a huge portion of pie filled with tasty steak and served wth lots of veg and gravy. I might come here again but not for the steak.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“The Cottage Loaf, Llandudno”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We have visited this pub each time we have been to Llandudno in the last few years. We liked the new extension though it will be even better when the outside garden area is completed. The food and service were very good. it is tucked away in a small street behind the town hall. Very convenient when going to a show at the town hall.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Crewe, United Kingdom
“Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We stopped in just for a quick drink and ended up staying for about 3 hours. What can I say the pub was beautiful the drinks were very good and the food was stunning. Service with a smile off all the staff and the price was average too. So all in all I would definitely recommend it to all.

Bellflower, California
“We Just had drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Was really nice in there. The staff was nice. We had some crisps and had a few beers, This place is in walking distance from The Grand Hotel in Llandudno. But had to go down past the shops to find it.

• Visited May 2014