“IN A WORD...FANTASTIC!!” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Tynedale Hotel to your Saves list
and 1 more site!
Tynedale Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Gloddaeth Crescent | Central Promenade, Llandudno, Wales   |
Ranked #9 of 64 hotels in Llandudno
Gateshead, United Kingdom
“IN A WORD...FANTASTIC!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Just back from a 5 day stay with Chris Cooper Travel to this hotel. It was my 1st hoiday in 10 years and it was fantastic.

Hotel decor is 1st rate. Modern and classy not your usual patterned carpets from the local club etc.
Cleanliness is 1st rate

Waiting staff espec
Ryan were brilliant, nothing was a bother.

Food was lovely, I'm a bit picky but I chose from the menu each day and only had to ask for something different once, which was done without any hesitation.

Front of the hotel, is one of only a few (which i find stange?) with chairs, tables, heaters and umbrellas and I could have stayed their for days looking at the views. All where cleaned daily thanks to the seagulls leaving there mark!!

I was the youngest person staying in the hotel, it does do alot of coach trips but dont let that put you off. Perfect for couples, families and groups of friends.

Looking forward to going back next year.

I could go on and on but in a nutshell, loved this place and have already started dropping hints to go back next year.

Room Tip: All rooms are decorated nicely, some have views, but if you dont have a view all you need to do is s...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

191 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Cheshunt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Well... where does one start to describe this amazing hotel, my partner and me had 7 wonderful nights at this hotel so it will be advisable if you come and see for yourselves. I must mention Eryl the singer on the sunday we were there, I was standing at the bar and she begged me onto the floor, well the last time I let loose of myself the way I did was at a greek wedding 5 years ago I just hope everybody enjoyed it and didn't show myself up. Eryl I will not forget you what a mover, and Jenna you were good too. Thanks to all the lovely staff and hope to see you soon

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Whickham, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

This was our second visit to the Tyndale and we enjoyed it again.

We can only reiterate many other reviews,excellent friendly staff,Martin,Wayne in the bar,and Natasha,John in the dining room.

The food is very good with plenty of choice at both breakfast and dinner.

Our room at the back of the hotel was large,clean and comfortable.

Entertainment is provided every night,or stroll along the flat promenade across the road.

Top marks and thanks to the whole team at the Tynedale

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Newcastle, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We have just returned from a five day holiday with Chris Cooper Travel staying at the Tynedale.What a fantastic holiday and hotel.The food and service was superb, the menu choice both breakfast and evening gave a wide selection of excellent food. Good entertainment each night, our apologies to the female singer ( sorry cant remember her name) on Sunday night for our " ding dongs" during a certain song. Hotel staff could not be faulted in any way , well done to all,thank you we will be back. This hotel should be 5 star rated.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are well worth it.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I have just returned from my first visit to the Tynedale (in fact my first visit to Wales). I could not fault this hotel everything is top class including decor, cleanliness, food and the staff could not more helpful. 1st class entertainment every night. The outside padio area was spacious and washed down every morning. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will certainly be staying there again.

Room Tip: Ask for sea view
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
poulton le fylde lancs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We have just returned from our 5th visit to the Tynedale and every time we go it gets better. Everything is excellent, all staff, food, room, cleanliness and helpfulness are second to non . We look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is a really nice hotel, it is stylish, contemporary and immaculately clean. My mum and I booked on the last minute and had a twin room on the third floor. It was not the largest room, but it was pleasant and comfortable. Although we overlooked the car park we also had lovely views of Snowdonia. There is a lift to all floors and no steps at the entrance so it is a good choice for visitors with accessibility issues. Our room had a walk in shower (although some rooms have showers over the bath so it is best to check if that is important to you). The one small issue mentioned in a previous review is that there is nowhere to put your make up or toiletries in the bathroom, a shelf would be really useful.
The four course evening meal was excellent and the breakfast was fine. We were there on a Saturday evening and there was entertainment. The bar area is really nice, you are served complimentary tea and coffee there after your evening meal. It had lots of atmosphere and the other guests were very friendly (including Simon and Mrs Simon!). I think this is a hotel solo visitors would be comfortable in. There were many guests who are obviously regular visitors and I can understand why. It is in a good location on the sea front with easy access to the pier, prom and shops etc. There is free parking at the rear of the hotel. We felt very welcome on our arrival when we were given a voucher for complimentary tea and cakes. Overall good value and I would highly recommend .

Room Tip: The hotel will assist with specific room requests
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Tynedale Hotel? Share your experiences!