“Mock Cruise Tynedale Hotel Llandudno” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tynedale Hotel

and 1 more site!
You added Tynedale Hotel to your Saves list
Tynedale Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Gloddaeth Crescent | Central Promenade, Llandudno, Wales   |
Ranked #9 of 64 Hotels in Llandudno
Certificate of Excellence 2014
england
“Mock Cruise Tynedale Hotel Llandudno”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

On our recent short break to Llandudno we returned to this hotel for a Mock Cruise and it seems to get better every visit.
The room was was spotless and the bed was very comfortable
The excellent food was served to your table and we were spoilt for choice for food as nothing was too much trouble for the waiting on staff
There were different entertainment acts on every night of our 4 night stay all were very good
Over all the best hotel we have ever stayed in, it is faultless

Room Tip: Room 22 is the best room we have ever stayed in
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

With my wife and me having 3 boys, There ages 19 / 18 / 11 my wife and me love to escape to the Tynedale once a year fjust for a couple of nights to be one our own without the boys for once,
last year we managed to come here twice ;-)
We love coming here it is our sanctuary the hotel is lovely and is spotless it has lovely surroundings the atmosphre is always pleasent and we love meeting new people,
The food is always nice (my wife loves the arnold bennet for breakfast)
In all the times that we have been coming to the Tynedale all the staff have always been pleasent and helpfull,
We love the area of LLandudno we love to relax and this is the area and the hotel to do that.
We are already booked in for the end of June this year and cant wait,
Any body that gives this hotel a bad review is just being picky and we advise people take no notice of them.
My wife and me love coming to the Tyndale.

Mr and Mrs Finch
Cadishead
Manchester

Room Tip: we always try for a sea view room as obviously it is nicer to look out to the sea, if we couldnt get...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Whitwick, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

we returned once again to the Tynedale hotel, if anything this visit was even better than before
the food was excellent, the service was unbeatable and the room was spotless and very comfortable. we visited four countries and every one was a joy, the food was representative of each country but there was always something for the less adventurous. nothing was too much trouble for all the staff, from the owner to the cleaners, they all made us feel really welcome, we enjoyed ourselves so much that we are returning for the holly and mistletoe experience. this is without doubt the best hotel we have every stayed in either in the uk or abroad, I would recommend it to any couple what ever age they are.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
WALSALL, WEST MIDLANDS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I have been to this hotel many times and never found any faults at all. I have stayed in executive rooms(fabulous) the external cottage(fabulous) and can only say that on every occasion I have enjoyed good hospitality, good food, good entertainment and excellent service. I particularly like the farewell tradition of staff lining the pavement to wave off the coaches.
I am taking a party of around 48 this year, and know that my responsibility to provide a good time for my guests, will be more than met. The Tynedale meets the criteria and then goes beyond.

Room Tip: If you can pay a little extra, book the executive rooms just for the view.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

On my recent short break in Llandudno, on business and some pleasure, I encountered the Tynedale while strolling along the promendade. I was staying in another lovely hotel and had coffee and tea at the Tynedale a few times.

It is most pleasant to sit and watch the world go by, decor is very nice and staff are terribly pleasant and helpful. It was good to have a little spot I knew I could retire to !!! for my tea and coffeee in comfort.

I would like to spend some more time there in the future.

Room Tip: I was not resident this time ...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Fantastic location! Arriving just before midnight on a Saturday evening. I really appreciate the location until the morning when we stepped out. The hotel is right on the sea front. It was breezy and sunny which is unusual as its normally windy and a little cold from what I have heard.

The hotel was clean and stuff were really friendly and helpful.

Really beautiful place.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

This was an annual event, for which it was our first time. We know now why so many people keep going back year after year. Rooms were excellent. Clean, warm, modern and decorated to a high standard. The food was first class with a first class service. All the staff are so good and just want your stay to be as comfortable and memorable as possible, with nothing too much trouble. A 3 start hotel with a 4 start service. Can't wait to go back. Pity about the plastic bins and the seagulls (a little joke for Nathan) ha ha!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Tynedale Hotel? Share your experiences!