“No Service!” 1 of 5 stars

8 Susans Road, Eastbourne BN21 3HA, England
Improve this listing
Ranked #110 of 316 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: This is a new Indian restaurant which has only been open for a few days. It is next door to Premier Balti House @ 6 Susans Road Post Code = BN21 3HA
“No Service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Me and my wife entered this establishment on a Saturday evening at approximately 6pm, on entering the restaurant, we found there was nobody else in there except us, we was shown to a table, where we sat down, we was NOT approached with menus to browse through and we was not asked if we would like a beverage, after about 5 minutes my blood was boiling with total disappointment, I looked to my left and found there was 2 staff talking, and not taking into consideration there was 2 customers i.e.. me and my wife willing to spend a nice evening having a curry and a nice drink in the process, I personally am actually livid with this, as it was my wife's birthday weekend, I would urge people who read this appalling revue by myself, NOT I repeat NOT attend this place, if u would like to enjoy your holiday or mini break.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

SouthCoast
“Good luck getting a meal”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

I have written in praise of this restaurant before but won't be going there again. Despite all its advertising saying it's open for lunch 12-2 the last few times we have tried it has been closed. Today we tried and were met by a surly chap leaving the locked restaurant - we asked if they were open for lunch - his reply was 'No' before stomping off. He's probably a waiter by night. I notice their website's hosting has expired so my advice would be forget it!

Visited February 2014
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Little Curry House”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

I have used this place twice recently with my wife and friends and can honestly say the food is wonderful and am going to keep on using it with other friends brilliant for the money. Atmosphere is warn not rushed and ample amounts on your plate. Drinks are a bit pricey but with the food at 50% off its great.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Indian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Good traditional Indian meal. Good size portions, good taste, good friendly service and really good naan bread.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rutland
“Fab!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Great food..... one of the best curries we've had!
Great value for money as everything half price on the menu when we went!
Great service!
Everyone very pleasant and made us feel welcome
Wish we lived in Eastbourne so we could go again!!!!

Visited January 2014